Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 10:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cali Tours  (Read 2306 times)
nodak
« on: August 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

my friend and I are thinking of going on a cali tour. We looked up "Cali's Best" and "All Columbian Girls".  Anyone one have any thougts or experience with these?  
thanx for any help
mudd
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali Tours, posted by nodak on Aug 24, 2005

ACG has some nice girls, but be aware of the gold diggers there. as some have colombian boyfriends and date gringos for presents " take me to chipie chapie" (sp)
Cali's best is basicaly Latin Encounters brokered thorough another guy. check out both places and check out Cali Vip while your down there.
fathertime
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cali Tours, posted by nodak on Aug 24, 2005

Howdy Nodak, Is winter cold as hell in N. Dakota or what?
I have stayed with ACG appox 1 year ago and I thought they were pretty good.  Although nothing is ever as good as it looks on the website.  I have heard they changed locations but their service was pretty good last year.  The secretary seems to be very important to the guys coming in so you want to get off on the right foot with whomever the secretary is now.  
A lot of the girls are real although some of the ones I found most attractive were unavailable when I arrived although that could have meant "Unavailable to me".  
Good Luck and if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
BTW I will be giving a detailed report on Cali Vip when My Sept1-8 trip is completed.  
Fathertime
nodak
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cali Tours, posted by fathertime on Aug 24, 2005

Is Cali still a good option or should we be looking at other cities also?  I have read some posts lately about how the cali girls are becoming kinda players. I am not looking for that.

thanx,
nodak

fathertime
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Cali Tours, posted by nodak on Aug 26, 2005

"Is Cali still a good option or should we be looking at other cities also"

Nodak, who the hell knows?  I was satisfied with the meetings I had with the girls.  I thought my options were good enough to go back to Cali for a second time next week.  I would guess the other cities are good for girls as well.  
The most important factor in the equation is YOU no matter what city you are in.  If you make a good choice in a woman and do the right things yourself than you should not have much to worry about. That's the way I see it.  There are plenty of guys who have more experience in this area than me.  I have not been engaged or married to a Cali girl yet but that is the opinion I go into this scene with.  
Good luck
Fathertime

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: