Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 03, 2024, 10:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TLC ........and who is this girl?  (Read 5532 times)
Heat
« on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

http://www.tlcworldwide.com/tlc_site/g_sp03b.htm

Man does she look like somebody we all know?

Have we seen her picture on billboards?

Could this agency be using a bullshit photo?

Naw...this agency is honest right?

Traveller
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to TLC ........and who is this girl?, posted by Heat on Jun 18, 2005

[This message has been edited by Traveller]

It's Adriana Arboleda. She is a model for Studio F. She's pretty famous here in Colombia.
AnzoNevis
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to TLC ........and who is this girl?, posted by Heat on Jun 18, 2005

I've been on 3 TLC tours (Cali twice & Panama), browsed the photo mags
(where the photo in question comes from), know Bruce and Ray casually, and
have absolutely no complaints with them.  And yes, they do nice work with
the orphans. TLC is not a Cali-based or BAQ-based agency. Ladies are free to
in the mags that look like Miss Universe. So what? The photo in the link
wasnÕt taken at a TLC event (you can tell by the backgrounds). Even the city-
based agencies and B & Bs can't keep track of what their ladies are up to, so
how the heck could TLC? I've met countless ladies on the tours and I'm still in
contact with a few. Real ladies. Not 10s. Not manicurist/models.Is someone
really chasing the super-hotties? The 10s donÕt need any of us. Guys are  
getting their shorts all twisted about a lady who is something other than she
says or writes? Horrors! Jeez...if you just use your due diligence, as you ought
to in this endevour anyway, youÕll avoid girls like her and move on to 1 of the
other 60,000 ladies available. If someone doesnÕt like the big tour thing or
the expense, fine. But Bruce is every bit as legit as the B & Bs everyone seems
to worship.

Heat
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: TLC ........and who is this girl?, posted by AnzoNevis on Jun 18, 2005

I bet my life you speak maybe two words of Spanish.
AnzoNevis
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: TLC ........and who is this girl..., posted by Heat on Jun 18, 2005

My Spanish is just fine, thank you. I speak with my non-English speaking
girlfriend almost every day. You bet your life way too easy. I have had an
apartment in Barranquilla for 2 years and I visit every month or so. At least 30
trips to Columbia alone and I have no problem going for weeks without
speaking English. I can't believe you get so worked up over a photo. You
clearly have some other issues with Bruce which the rest of us are not privy
to. Who cares.
Heat
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What is this, high school?, posted by AnzoNevis on Jun 18, 2005

Because if you paid for three TLC tours then you are a sucker.  One trip and you might be called a fool.  But three? That's called a sucker.

Most guys figure it out after one.

That's why I find it hard to believe you speak Spanish.

You don't add up.

Kiltboy1
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to What is this, high school?, posted by AnzoNevis on Jun 18, 2005

AnzoNevis

As much as i dissagree with you, i will agree that Bruce is no different then the scammers of the other agencies. What is sad is that most are scamming in one way or another . Maybe it is what is aceptable, but we do have a duty to at in the least tell when we have problems. no different then any other american company IMHO. Give me a 1-800 # for customer complaintes !!

Kiltboy1
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

WHO CARES HuhHuh? !!!!!!!!!!

Well, i am on equil ground as you in my experience and trips, and they have been all over colombia, who cares is the guys that are new and looks at a woman like that and thinks she is for real, so park yourself in your condo in BQ and enjoy life , but please do not give the newbies the  thinking that it is all CONDO, CHICA AND FELIZ PARA SIEMPRE, becuase it is a little more complicatedthen that and can be dishonest as well, CASE IN POINT WITH BRUCE'S TLC FOTO OF A FAMOUS MODEL THAT WANTS A NICE, FAITHFUL GRINGO HUSBAND--PUKE ME !!

papi
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: What is this, high school?, posted by Kiltboy1 on Jun 18, 2005

Hey Wingman, I love the puke me comment. I know scumbags in the agency biz a lot worse than Bruce.  I like the fact that folks are coming out of the closet on this issue. Usually, it seems folks here are always at the defense of the agencies. There is trouble in river city
Kiltboy1
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: What is this, high school?, posted by papi on Jun 19, 2005

JaJa

Papi, sometimes it jut flows !!!!!!!!

mudd
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

A LOT of issues, always ready to jump on someone, more so if the guy doesnt speak spanish. you got to wonder about a few of the guys who live in cali full time. a lot of the local girls know about them, including my girlfriend. just an observed opinion
Michael B
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I honestly don't recognize any of them. Which one are you refering to, and what product would we associate her with? BTW, two of the bios say they ARE models, so if the one you're talking about is one of them, then they aren't lying.
Kiltboy1
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I have seen this girl somewhere before too.

I think she is a print model from Medellin, not sure, but she is no agency girl. Like Pete said, could have come to a party as a ringer and had her photo taken as she was  HIRED TO DO !!!

Throw
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Heat, you have hit this one square on the head!!!  Manicurist!? BullSh*t!!  Maybe she is getting a manicure waiting for her Studio F Photo shoot.  I have met her and she is no agency girl.  Never stepped foot in one.  Maybe she was at the inter for a promotion of some kind when TLC was there but that would be the closest she ever got to an agency!  She does not need one.  Who photos is next... Safia Vergara/dental hygenist?!!
Heat
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: TLC ........and who is this girl?, posted by Throw on Jun 18, 2005

Hey newbies...pay attention.

This girl is a professional model and has never been in an agency.

Bruce is a fat lying scum.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: