Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 08:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The real Felicity...America commits genocide  (Read 1128 times)
Heat
« on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

At least my country isn't perpetrating genocide. But let's not get into politics, because what happens in our respective countries doesn't reflect on individuals.""""

I knew you would not be able to resist your self.

So we are murderers huh?  Wow that says all I need to know about you and your "objectivity".  

""One of the reasons this board exists is that men like you (that is Heat, I'm NOT including everyone, please note) are incapable of finding a Western woman who'd put up with you."""

I was married to a American women for 17 years.  A M.D. A Pediatrician. We are still friends and have two wonderful children.

Again you fail.

"So you go buy a woman who's so desperate to move to the US, she'll do anything. Maybe you should take your clue from the fact that you're on your second divorce: it sounds like Latinas aren't willing to put up with crap either.""

Wow interesting.  So this is what you think of women from Latin America.  So you're a racist and bigot too.  All of them are helpless little desperate women who are prey to us men.

My current Colombiana girl friend has a U.S. Visa and a M.S. in engineering.  And she is 16 years younger than me.  Loves to dress sexy and thinks feminists are full of shit.  She likes being a women.
Unlike you.

Please don't defecate on your self in public.  It's beginning to smell.

Felinessa
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The real Felicity...America commits geno..., posted by Heat on Jun 20, 2005

[This message has been edited by Felinessa]

~~~"At least my country isn't perpetrating genocide. But let's not get into politics, because what happens in our respective countries doesn't reflect on individuals.""""

I knew you would not be able to resist your self.

So we are murderers huh? Wow that says all I need to know about you and your "objectivity"." ~~~

BECAUSE WHAT HAPPENS IN OUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES DOESN'T REFLECT ON INDIVIDUALS.

Yup, you definitely can't read.

~~~""So you go buy a woman who's so desperate to move to the US, she'll do anything. Maybe you should take your clue from the fact that you're on your second divorce: it sounds like Latinas aren't willing to put up with crap either.""

Wow interesting. So this is what you think of women from Latin America. So you're a racist and bigot too. All of them are helpless little desperate women who are prey to us men."~~~

Show me the word "ALL" in my post.

IT SOUNDS LIKE LATINAS AREN'T WILLING TO PUT UP WITH CRAP EITHER.

Yup, that sounds racist to me too.  Only if you can't read.

~~~"My current Colombiana girl friend has a U.S. Visa and a M.S. in engineering. Loves to dress sexy and thinks feminists are full of sh!t. She likes being a women."~~~

Your current Colombiana girlfriend should thank those "full of sh!t feminists" for making it possible for her to get an MS in engineering.  You know, a few decades ago that wasn't acceptable.  Thank God for the "full of sh!t feminists" and their lobbying.  Thank God also that she doesn't see any incompatibility between her "being a woman" and her Engineering degree.  That's due to the "full of sh!t feminists" too.

~~~"Please don't defecate on your self in public. It's beginning to smell."~~~

I think you just did that to yourself. It comes with the territory when you dare post blatant misreadings when the originals are there to be seen.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: