Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 04, 2024, 10:25:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here it is! Ain't it cool!!???!  (Read 2217 times)
Traveller
« on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Traveller]

Ok, Kiddies, let's dial it back a notch and marvel at this.
This is what I did today. Photos are of Journey from the Cali Bus Terminal to the Club. Johanna and I went up to this mountain overlooking Palmira to the Halcon Club. (I am getting a free ride next Saturday when they are going to have flights in Cali.) I went to just take photos for a new magazine I'm working for, but I was Gee Golly Astounded! You ought to see how high those guys get. I lost one guy in the clouds at one point........Just look at some of the photos and you'll get a feel how high you are when you simply take off.
Bus from Cali to Palmira is 1,500 (Fifteen hundred)pesos each. You'll need to find a taxi from the bus terminal to the base of the mountain where you catch the jeep up the mountain. Taxi 18,000 pesos. Jeep up is 4,000 pesos each. Each way. Entrance to the club 3,000 pesos each. Flights 70,000 pesos.
I'll answer questions later, but for now, enjoy the photos. This board is the first to see the photos!
http://latinmodelos.com/halcones.htm
caslug
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here it is!  Ain't it cool!!???!, posted by Traveller on Jun 20, 2005

VERY COOL.. Thanks for posting, I really like fotos, showing the "regular" side(bus staition, streets, etc.,) of COL.  i'm heading to cali later this summer i'll check out the paragliding.  I assuming it's safe! pls post about your "flight" next week.
Traveller
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here it is!  Ain't it cool!!???!, posted by caslug on Jun 20, 2005

yeah, I like those kinds of photos too.
It looks safe. I mean, no one crashed when I was there and if your para-wing fails it's a long damn way down. But yeah, it looks pretty safe. I didn't think it was I wouldn't volunteer to go up.  I'm pretty excited about doing it. I'll see what's up next week and post it.
Later...
Heat
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Here it is!  Ain't it cool!!???!, posted by Traveller on Jun 20, 2005

Very nice pics.  Hey KB is that your new girl?  She's hot.

And don't the land over by Simon Parilla? or close to that?

Traveller
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Here it is!  Ain't it cool!!???!, posted by Heat on Jun 20, 2005

Johanna is my Ex-Girlfriend. Were just friends now.
They land down in the vally behind Palmira so no. What Simon Parilla? In Cali?
thundernco
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Here it is!  Ain't it cool!!???!, posted by Traveller on Jun 20, 2005

I thought she looked familiar.  Simon Parilla in the north is what he's referring to.  Take Care friend, TNC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: