Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 08:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Packet 3 mean?  (Read 3570 times)
Bear
« on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I believe for the K-3? I say it means she can come here. She says it means prepare for packet 4 which is with the I-130.

Which is it? How do I find out?

Bear

Lori
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What does Packet 3 mean?, posted by Bear on Nov 12, 2001

I must say, it a regular pain in the bootay!!!
Ray
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thai recieved packet 3 and...., posted by Lori on Nov 12, 2001

Lori,

You aren't complaining, are you? LOL! Who ever told you this was going to be easy?

When you get a copy of the packet 3 instructions, maybe you could post a summary of the required procedures for the archives. I guess you are now the resident expert for US fiancé visas from Vietnam :-)

Ray

Lori
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Thai recieved packet 3 and...., posted by Ray on Nov 12, 2001

this is a great site with some helpful information. It also has instructions for packet 3....hints for the interview....most in english And vietnamese. It even has a list of what everything will cost.

http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Cellar/4943/Timeline1.htm      

Don't forget the little "m" sittin there all by itself

Actually Ray , it's that darn I-134. Getting all my stuff done was hard enough. But trying to have Thai's brother get his stuff done is really becoming a nightmere. Today I am going to his bank with him to tell them exactly what we need. Then FINALLY we will mail it to Thai today.

Ray
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to What does Packet 3 mean?, posted by Bear on Nov 12, 2001

Bear,

You're in uncharted territory because nobody has gone all the way through the K-3 process yet. You’re the one who is supposed to tell us what the K-3 procedures are :-)

Where did the packet 3 come from? If the wife got a packet 3 from the NVC for the I-130, then it has the OF-169, OF-130 Part I, etc. for her to complete and return to the NVC (or to you). The embassy will send her a packet 4 with an appointment letter for the interview and further instructions after they receive the approved petition package from the NVC. At least that’s the way it worked this time last year.

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: