Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 04, 2024, 04:13:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "yo me voy pa cali"  (Read 4617 times)
AlexG32
« on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Hello to all,
I haven’t posted here since January but have visited this forum on a regular basis.  I am getting married to a wonderful Calena in a couple of months and was wondering what percentage of you guys hired a lawyer to organize your paperwork and how many did it themselves.  We are being married by the Catholic Church and wondered if this method increases or decreases the challenges that face us during the visa process.  I would really welcome and appreciate any and all comments and or suggestions.
Ted
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to "yo me voy pa cali", posted by AlexG32 on Jun 28, 2002

You don't need a lawyer to get a spousal visa. Also you might consider getting a marriage visa from the Colombian consulate. Once you have that, you'll breeze through immigration check points in Colombia. If you're getting married through the Church, just be sure you have all your documentation in order. They are worse than the embassy.
AlexG32
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: "yo me voy pa cali", posted by Ted on Jun 28, 2002

Thanks Ted!  Have you been through the spousal visa yourself?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: