Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 03:09:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another thought for the day  (Read 4587 times)
Sol
« on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

An interesting thought comes to me from some recent posts. Here's a test for you guys. How willing would you be to have your future bride read this forum, in particular what you share about her and about your process? I think some of us could pass this test - Pete, Patrick, Mike, Hoda and myself are a few names that come to mind. If you're looking for a wife with large breasts, a jiggly butt, or great earning potential don't you think she's gonna figure it out some day?

Sol

Hoda
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Another thought for the day, posted by Sol on Nov 5, 2001

Sol,

I hear what you're saying. I believe what you're saying is. If a man is marrying for the wrong reasons, then it'll come back to haunt him one day. Maybe if Mike would have fined tuned his wish list, he would find a little more understanding here. For example, once your lady comes here & goes through a period of adjustment, it's not unreasonable to expect her to want to work. Especially, if she worked before coming here. A good woman would want to contribute to the family nest egg. As far as what physical characteristics attracts a guy. Well...to each his own. But if all I guy wants is T&A doll without love in her heart for him and working cells in her brain...so be it. If all a guy wants is a money maker without love in her heart for him...so be it! No need for anyone here to get in their way!

Peace...Hoda

H2-Oh
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another thought for the day, posted by Hoda on Nov 6, 2001

I agree with Hoda on this one. I think the guys that are marrying for the wrong reason are finding that it is coming back to haunt them. It may take 1 to 5 years but 9 times out of 10 they will pay with a broken marriage.
I would let my wife read this forum and she does whenever I'm on it.
 I also would agree that if your wife wants to work that's fine. She should be contributing PRIMARILY to the nestegg here. The problem seems to be that the ladies that come here believe that they are here to work for their family in Colombia. Their money is earned for mom in Cali. Your thoughts.

H2-Oh

JunFanTX
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another ,another thought for the..., posted by H2-Oh on Nov 6, 2001

My wife knows I post on here, but doesn't really have an interest.  Sometimes she will read a few of the posts, but not much.  

You are right on the money about the women using their wages to send to their family Colombia.  While my wife doesn't work yet, I can just about promise you that's what she'll try to do.  And I really don't have a problem with it, unless my situation suddenly changes.  I think my goal is to get her to use any money she makes for 3 things: 1)her family in Colombia, 2)clothes and things for HER, and 3)any savings she wants to start for herself.  I will continue to pay for everything else, but it would be a big help on the margin for her to work.

It's actually kinda funny; she has been saving loose change and stuff, and buying gifts for her nephew and family members ever since she got here.  Nothing too huge, things like toys and clothes.

Mike

Hoda
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Another ,another thought for..., posted by JunFanTX on Nov 6, 2001

Hey Mike,

I have the habit of dumping my change in a drawer or bowl during my stays in Cali. One day, I wanted to run to the ATM for some grocery money. Stivalis stopped me dead in my tracks & handed me ALL THE CHANGE to do some shopping. She said to leave the money in the bank until I really needed it. I felt a little embarassed using all the coins & 2k notes when I went to the store. The clerk didn't even flinch & was GRATEFUL for me using my change. One week, I even gave her about 300k (pesos) to take care of our expenses for a week. She paid for everything we did (taxis, shopping, etc). At the end of the week, SHE STILL HAD CHANGE!!! Knowing me, while I'm in vacation mode, I KNOW I WOULD HAVE BURNED THROUGH THAT MONEY IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAYS.....LOL

Peace....Hoda

Raptor
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

great earning potential don't you think she's gonna figure it out some day?

Sol

Why do you think a women would care about a man looking for a wife with a brain?

Red Clay
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Amen, brother. The thing that strikes me as weird is that Patrick is praising this guy for looking somewhere besides Colombia.
Raptor
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Another thought for the day, posted by Red Clay on Nov 6, 2001

Why would you say this?
Red Clay
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Another thought for the day, posted by Raptor on Nov 6, 2001

We're saying we think the guy's priorities are screwed up. He comes across as one of the most superficial guys who has ever been on here. We're saying a sincere lady would be offended knowing that she was being judged most by her potential to earn money and her arm-candy factor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: