Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 12:52:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filipina friends  (Read 13661 times)
wolverine1963
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Filipina friends, posted by Bear on May 2, 2005

Bear family, thank you for the message. Yes, my wife Roxan will send Honey an email soon. Have a good day, wolverine
Ray
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Filipina friends, posted by wolverine1963 on May 2, 2005

Stephen’s advice was right on. Actually, you are very lucky that your wife is picky about her friends. There are some real a-hole Filipinas running around who you don’t want your anywhere near, believe me! It’s a good thing that your wife is adjusting well and making friends, so don’t worry that they are non-Filipina. It isn’t that important. The important thing is that she chooses friends of good character, whatever their ethnic background may be. Over time, I’m sure that she will make friends with some nice Filipina ladies so just relax and enjoy your life together.

Ray

Stephen
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Filipina friends, posted by wolverine1963 on May 2, 2005

Tess has met some Filipinas, but she has said several time that "I don't have to have Filipina friends.  I just want some good, honest people whatever their nationality is."

I think that is good advice.  Frankly, there are some Filipinas here in the US that you certainly won't want your wife to hang around.  For example, there's the Filipina that told Tess "All you need to do is stay with Stephen for 3 years and you can have anything you want".  (This Filipina told Tess that 5 minutes after meeting her).

Just have your wife around some good, decent folks.

S

bryan
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Filipina friends, posted by Stephen on May 2, 2005

I live here in the upper peninsula of Michigan which is a long way from most population centers in the state. Being in a samll town you dont find many fil/am couples but the ones we do have are the best. Their journeys to this neck of the woods are varied some being in this small community over 45 years. Most of them are my age or older, mature, hardworking and relatively successful. The perfect example for my wife and also very reassurring because she knows she has people to turn to if needed. They dont meddle or get nosey into each others lives but when we get together its good times. Baby showers, holidays, baptisims everyone comes together and has a good time in a family atmosphere. Ive never seen more than a bottle of white wine cosumed at one of these get togethers and we still have alot of fun. Were a close knit group and I feel lucky to have them all as friends. I live close to Marquette, if that isnt to far you are always invited to hook up with us
Stephen
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Filipina friends, posted by bryan on May 3, 2005

That's a very gracious offer.  I'd love to meet with you and your wife.

But I live in Southern California.

S

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: