Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 28, 2024, 11:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went to Tampa Phil Fest  (Read 9873 times)
Humabdos
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey!, posted by Dave H on Apr 14, 2004

Sorry to hear about your son getting hurt :-(  

Congratulations on the new baby!
Hum

Ray
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey!, posted by Dave H on Apr 14, 2004

Howdy Dave!

If you want, we could send "Guido The Bat" over there to break the dude's kneecaps. What do you say Guido?

Ray

jon
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Went to Tampa Phil Fest , posted by Jay on Apr 3, 2004

[This message has been edited by jon]

Hi jay, hope you are well.  Yes, I have been to the Phils, about 4 years ago to Cebu City, it did not go so well.  I started cronicling it here, but never finished it.  The problem with returning is I am now making 72%  of what I used to, so now I just get by.  But I am better off than at 1 1/2 years ago with my things in storage, bankrupt, no job prospects, and moved from friend to friend.  So that is a tough one.  I spent my tax return on a old 1942 Ford truck that i have to figure out how to get here from Canada.  Seemed like a better investment at this point.  Really, I am not trying to whine.  I have been on this forum from the start and have seen people go through a lot and have done so myself.  Just begining to wonder.  Seems old fat bald guys by the dozen get married every day with no (initial) problem ...oops wait, now I'm and old and fat, but I have hair, where's the clippers?

Jon

Jay
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Went to Tampa Phil Fest , posted by jon on Apr 3, 2004

Hi Jon,

I didn't think you were whining. Hope I didn't make it sound that way. Just throwing out my two cents. I know you've been on PL forever, I just couldn't remember if you had been over there yet. Well, if your first trip went bad, try again when you get the chance. Just go for vacation. Again, if you met someone now, you would STILL have to find a way to take a trip there.

I don't know why these old bald-headed farts get hooked up easy either, but the clippers might not be a bad idea. LOL!
So, for those of us that don't remember, what happened when you went to Cebu?

Jay

Peter Lee
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Went to Tampa Phil Fest , posted by jon on Apr 3, 2004

Sounds like ur doing ok Jon and just passing time on PL.  Nice to read from you, makes PL kinda like a place to hang ur hat and just chat.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: