Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 24, 2024, 01:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving on a jet plane  (Read 4196 times)
Surigao Ken
« on: April 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Hey everyone!

Well, the Pearce family will be jetting off to the Philippines on Sunday.( Economy class with the goats and chickens in the back). I just finish my demobilization at Fort Benning, Ga., and we are off to a long sweet month in Surigao and all points within trike, multi-cab distance.
Some of Nancy’s family are going to meet us in Cebu where we are going to stay at the Richmond hotel, don’t have any idea to how the accommodations will be, but that is part of the adventure.  We will spend a few days shopping, then a puddle jumper to Mindanao.  
We rented a couple of houses in Surigao, one for her family coming down and one for us. We even are going to try to hire a maid and cook to help with our month long stay.  I might get use to high class living if all goes well! (Thanks and curses for credit cards)
When we get back we’ll post pictures and text to our website.

Take care,
Surigao Ken and family

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Leaving on a jet plane, posted by Surigao Ken on Apr 3, 2004

Are you SURE you can make it a month without shooting guns? Cold turkey is a tough way to go. Maybe with plenty of rum and some fireworks you can ease the pain.

- Jeff

joemc
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Have fun, Ken!, posted by Jeff S on Apr 4, 2004

Hey Ken,
       Have a fun and safe trip.
                                          joemc
Ray
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Ken, I can carry your bags if you buy me a ticket. Hell, I can even cook for you too! My sinigang and my fried rice are pretty good!

Try to buy your ferry tickets well in advance if you'll be looking for a boat ride to Surigao during Holy Week.

Have a great trip and say hi to cousin Manuel at the courthouse in Malimono.

Ray

Surigao Ken
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Leaving on a jet plane, posted by Ray on Apr 4, 2004

Thanks everyone,

Wish we could all go to the PH. together and eat lechon, along with a few San Miguels.

Take care,
Surigao Ken

Humabdos
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Have a safe trip and enjoy your month long vacation!
Looking forward for the photos when you get back:-)

Sallie(Hum's wify)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: