Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexifornia  (Read 15405 times)
Ray
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to The word is...., posted by Bear on Oct 19, 2003

[This message has been edited by Ray]

Bear,

Arnold can't do anything to kill the driver’s license law on his own and the federal government can't overrule it and wouldn’t if they could.

However, it CAN be overturned by a constitutional amendment through the initiative process. That option is already in progress now and I believe that they already started circulating petitions to put it on the ballot for March. I predict that it will pass by a landslide and then the U.S. 9th Communist Circuit Court will promptly overturn it with the help of the ACLU.

Ray

Bear
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Actually..., posted by Ray on Oct 19, 2003

I didn't say overturn it.  I said put so many restrictions that it would be near impossible to get one.

If its determined that giving such a privillege is a national security risk they can and will or the people will never let them alone about it.  How can they determine that everything I do can be traced under the Patriot Act and nothing about illegal aliens can?  If they can do it to me under the Patriot Act they can surely do it to them.  So expect them to insist on more info like insurance, government cards, visas, addresses, vehicle registrations, etc.  The illegals won't want to give that info and things will go back to what it was before.

Bear and Honey

Ray
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Actually..., posted by Bear on Oct 20, 2003

It sounds good Bear, but the Democrats already thought of all that stuff when they wrote the law. It clearly spells out what can and can not be required for identification when applying for a driver's license. All you need is an ITIN and some form of foreign ID or birth certificate.

One thing the Feds could do is stop accepting a California Driver’s License for ID when boarding a plane.

I also read that it’s possible for illegal aliens to get a driver’s license in 14 other states besides California.

Ray

Dave H
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Actually..., posted by Ray on Oct 20, 2003

[This message has been edited by Dave H]

Hi Ray,

Florida has toughened up its requirements to obtain a driver's license. Florida no longer gives full reciprocity to licenses from 20 states where procedures are lax. Another primary form of ID besides a license from those states is necessary to get a Florida license. Of course we still have plenty of illegal aliens driving without a license.

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mexifornia , posted by Humabdos on Oct 19, 2003

He's no longer Governor of California. What a Joke of an ex Governor. Bleeding Heart should be his middle name lol
Ray
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thank Goodness, posted by greg on Oct 19, 2003

Surprise! Surprise!

Davis is STILL governor of California and he's still signing new laws and appointing judges...

Kreeger
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Mexifornia , posted by Humabdos on Oct 19, 2003

...Holy Shiite warriors! That had me ROTFLMGDMFAO. I think Davis signed some of those laws off to p/o Arnold and those who voted for him. What a naboob.
Humabdos
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Mexifornia , posted by Kreeger on Oct 19, 2003

Yea It had me LMAOTNTPIMP!  To bad it's true:-(

In our news paper this morning one of our sniveling Mexican reporters was whining about how offensive it was blab blab blab... I'm going to Email him and thank him for pointing it out to me! What a hoot!! Lol

Hum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: