Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 09, 2024, 10:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOODBYE  (Read 17373 times)
greg
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to GOODBYE, posted by may10 on Mar 24, 2001

Everyone got their own opinions based on their beliefs, it doesn't mean that it's correct. Please don't allow other posters opinions to discourage you from participating. About the stories about Pinays, those warning stories are necessary. We need to hear both the good and bad in our search for Love and Happiness abroad, being involved with a Foreigner isn't all Peaches and Roses, there are many horror stories that need to be heard and told. We cannot completly learn about the Filipino culture without hearing both the good and bad things. Plus we need to learn  from others that experienced bad things at the hand of their Mahals, it's true many Pinays intentions aren't honorable. Take myself for example, only after I received an approval letter from the INS for my Mahal's fiancee visa did she informed me that she's lengthly separated(married), since she's carrying my Son, I have been supporting her for over a year sending thousands of $$$$$$'s, I cannot marry her, and I find it difficult to get involved with a new Woman becuz of my Son. I am a good godfearing honorable honest man, but I feel Suckered. If I had Planet Love, Mag Anak available to be before I traveled to the Philippines to meet my one Pen pal in 1999, then I would have been more careful and wiser. That's why it's good for others that experienced wrong at the hands of Pinays to post their stories, it will help other Guys to be more careful so they don't suffer the same. May, you shouldn't take our stories personal, but it's true that there are many many Pinays that are dishonest and only want to use Foreigners as a bridge to America and to help her family. Ever heard of the Pinay motto.."You cannot reach the Goal of Success without Sacrifice"? Some Pinays would do anything to meet their own Goals, they are used to hard life, so what if they must sacrifice being in a loveless marriage to meet their goal of coming to USA and a better life? I am very sorry to all Pinays that read the bad negative posts against Filipinas. I would like for Pinays to post their own horror stories, so don't give up. Again to all innocent Pinays out there, I'm soooooooo terribly sorry that you must hear these bad stories.  :-) greg
midnightgirl
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Awe Come on May, posted by greg on Mar 24, 2001

Hi Greg,

How could i post any horror story........i don't have any.

Best of luck.

greg
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Awe Come on May, posted by midnightgirl on Mar 24, 2001

That's wonderful that you have noooooo Horror story to share smile. Your very lucky, I am very happy for You. Unfortunate many others are unlucky. My Mahal's a goooooood Pinay, but becuz of her situation we cannot marry. Sooooooooo I feel very happy with my Son, just disappointed that they cannot travel to USA. I hope that you Pinays can continue to be a part of PL. :-) greg
midnightgirl
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to MidnightGirl hehehehehe, posted by greg on Mar 25, 2001

Hi Greg,

How come you could not marry your Mahal, it is because she lied to you, or what is really the reason?

greg
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: MidnightGirl hehehehehe, posted by midnightgirl on Mar 25, 2001

After returning from the Philippines, she informed me that she's lengthly separated from her Pinoy Hubby. Soooo that's why we cannot marry. Did she lie to me??? Her explanation sounds reasonable, so I have noo idea. I hope that you understand my situation with my Mahal. Of course I trust Jesus to fix any problem. Did you attend Mass on Sunday? Did you remember to say a few prayers for the less fortune??? hehehe. Have you tried cutting your grass with the lawn mower??? My pinay friend Jingle bell likes to use the lawn mower, so I'm just curious if you tried it already. :-) greg
midnightgirl
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: MidnightGirl hehehehehe, posted by greg on Mar 26, 2001

Hi Greg,

Yeah , i understand your situation but you know maybe she has a reasons why she did that, you can only marry her if she is legally separated but you will not marry her, what about your son with her? How many months or years you've been with her, i mean your relationship with her?

I did attend mass before but i stop because of the winter, it was so cold to get up early everyday especially Sunday where it is time to go to church but when i was in the Cebu i never missed the sunday mass but i do pray the rosary everyday  before i go to bed. I am sorry i only pray for myself, my husband and my family in Cebu and some people who were important to me.

Yeah, i tried cutting the grass by the lawn  mower but i don't like it, it's my husband who do that job, just let me clean inside the house but not that one.

greg
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: MidnightGirl hehehehehe, posted by midnightgirl on Mar 26, 2001

It's quiet like a ghost town on the board tonight(everyone must be sleeping hehehee, did I wake you up smile). My Mahal and myself corresponded by snail mail and phone for over a year before we actually met in 1999. Yeah, she need an annulment of her marriage. About my Son? I plan to always be there for him. I don't know if she was honest with me concerning her situation(she's very intelligent and talks sweet, sooo it's difficult for me to know if she's telling me only the honest). I'm still learning about the Filipino culture. You live in the country far from the city correct?? Rain or Snow, you should attend your Mass. How do you like the cold weather?? California weather is weird, one day it's raining and cold, next day it's sunny and warm, then at night it turns cold, really weird. Did you know that it's Spring season now?? I don't know much about the Catholic faith, but you only pray for your family circle and friends? My belief is to pray for everyone even strangers and enemies. Have you tried visiting Mag-Anak at Yahoo??? Good night, greg
greg
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: MidnightGirl Smiley, posted by greg on Mar 27, 2001

Are you still sleeping hehehehehe. Ummmmmm I'm still counting the days until I finally meet my Son. I bought him a walker to help him learn to walk, many toys and clothes. I sent him a baby swing and he really like taking his afternoon swings hehehe. He looks exactly like his daddy smile. Soooooo I shouldn't have any problem registering him as an American Citizen. Today's weather in California is warm and sunny, thank goodness.  greg
Dave H
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: MidnightGirl Smiley, posted by greg on Mar 27, 2001

Greg,

Don't worry, I've got you covered! ;o))

Dave H.

greg
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Prayer, posted by Dave H on Mar 27, 2001

Thanks Dave hehehe, I can use your prayer. Ummmm I haven't seen too many of your posts lately. greg
Dave H
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Prayer Shocked))), posted by greg on Mar 27, 2001

Hi Greg,

I fixed a computer, that someone gave me and hooked it up to AOL for my younger son. Now he is competing with me for access time. Probably a good thing, because now I am spending more time exercising and getting out of the house. Besides, I have to let the rest of you catch up with my numerous posts. I am glad that the counter is not showing on my profile. I was embarrassed to see that I was close to 400, when it was. LOL

I destroyed the engine in my car over the weekend. That has kept me busy trying to decide on my options and keeping on  top of the warranty people. It was possibly do to oil pump failure, which occurred in some GM Quad 4 engines of my same model year. I have 250 miles left on the coverage and they are not happy. So much for changing the oil every 3000 miles and synthetics. Too bad it is a front wheel drive 4 cyl. I would have thrown in a nice crate big block.

Dave H.

kevin
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to GOODBYE, posted by may10 on Mar 24, 2001

I hope you'll return.

I was touched with your "GOODBYE" post.  I hope that what I might have said below, referencing faith, was not taken the wrong way.

It's people like you this board needs more of for moral and morale support.  Alot of us guys are disenfanchised, lost, bewildered.  

I believe that God did design men and women to need a special partner to love/be loved by.  When that it is abused and subverted, it can have devastating effects.  That's what happens, for example, when a marriage covenent is entered into for the spouses material/financial wherewithal instead of love and a willingness to live the rest of one's life with that person.

There are trials that happen to people at different times in their lives and in different stages.  Personally, my childhood was not a happy childhood.  But I grew up.  I can stand up on my own two feet.  I did not step on anybody to get where I got.

I've vowed to myself growing up, that I'm going to have a much happier adulthood.  Life is what one makes of it.  At least so long as one has control over his/her life.  I married somebody I loved.  But it ended up being for the worse, the super worse (as opposed to the vow "for better or worse").  Divorce can be devastating for the one who has been betrayed.

Now, I realize more that I'm better off a solo man than married.  It will be that way until if/when I find somebody I know I'll truly be better off for life to live with rather than without.  I've got my autonomy now, and nobody to put me down in any way shape or form (whether it's my mother screaming/punishing or a wife with a "dragon lady" attitude).

I think I said enough.  I will miss you if you don't come back.  Again, this board needs more people like you to post and to counter all the bad stuff that's been posted lately.

One more thing that just came to mind is a proverb.  I think it came from the Bible, and might have once been quoted by Abraham Lincoln.

"For good men to just sit there and do nothing, it to allow evil to triumph."

In light of this board and the MOB scene, I think that proverb has some merit.  Something must be done to discourage and deter what's happening (the debaucheric, subversive persuit of money).

Some of us will miss you.

Truly,

Kevin

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: