Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 12, 2024, 09:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do fillipinas feel about  (Read 10084 times)
logan_jiang84
« on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

How do fillipinas feel about things like social drinking or pot smoking?
Carrisse
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How do fillipinas feel about, posted by logan_jiang84 on Mar 24, 2001

I really find it amazing that so many women here specially AWs drink beer. That is the most bitter conconction man has ever produced.

My Pinay friends (those in the PI) and I are not into beer but we like wines and specialty drinks (my personal favorites are strawberry daiquiri, bloody marys and zombies).  I also like Rieslings (Piesport is the brand that I like).

As far as pot smoking, hello illegal drug!  I think the government has a good reason why they are not legalizing maryjanes yet but then again they have legalized tobacco so there is a double standard there.  So no pot for me and for my hubby either.

We, as a couple are pretty boring.  I like books and he likes dirt bike racing.  We both like hiking and the outdoors.

logan_jiang12
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Non-beer drinker here....., posted by Carrisse on Mar 25, 2001

Is it legality or morality with you? Or just intelligence on your part Smiley
Jay
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to How do fillipinas feel about, posted by logan_jiang84 on Mar 24, 2001

Social drinking?? What's that?

No, really. I think any decent Filipina  is completely turned off by pot smoking. Although my wife let me do it,she wasn't big on the idea. As far as social drinking, it's only the chronic kind of social drinking
they would have a problem with, I believe.

This is a very generalized view. Really depend's on the individual, like alway's.

Jay

don2222
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

They are like any other people.  Some of them are okay with it, and some of them think it is horrible.
I will generalize here and say that many view drinking as the cause of abuse.  Many Filipinas see the men around them drinking to the point that they are abusive and do not want to work.  Many Filipinos do not drink to be social, they drink to escape.   It might be difficult to explain to them exactly what social drinking is.  Drug use is typically seen in an even more negative light.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: