Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 01:10:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hilarious post from the Latin Board  (Read 6800 times)
Jeff S
« on: July 31, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

http://planet-love.com/wwwboard/latin/messages/44970.html
SteveB
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hilarious post from the Latin Board, posted by Jeff S on Jul 31, 2003

I helped raise a generation x man, I'm going to copy this post from the latin board and see what he says!

steveb

stefang
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hilarious post from the Latin Board, posted by SteveB on Aug 2, 2003

I am generation x why do you think I am looking down south for a wife all my friends are divorced and paying support. They tell me I am crazy but I don't pay a $1000 a month to see my kids for one day a week while picking them up from the house they bought and the little EXy stole with the help of the judicial system.

One thing though is a friend of mine remarried and has a good life now. His ex was so horrible of a mother the kids went over to the neighbor for food. She  basically turned into a bar $lut and doesn't take care of the kids. He just got the kids back since he remarried and now she may have to pay him child support. The reason why she lost the kids is because the neighbor worked for child services and my friend had someone as a witness to show how bad she was, otherwise they would not take the children from her. The courts always believe that the mothers are the best and men are always bad.

Mita
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hilarious post from the Latin Board, posted by Jeff S on Jul 31, 2003

www.fredoneverything.net

Here's more on the author.  I read the article to my husband and he recognized the writing.

Dave H
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Hey Jeff,

...and funny. But I disagree with Fred's advice "to move to almost any country where English isn't spoken." France...no way! I haven't had very good luck with Latinas (including the non-English speaking) over the years.
The Philippines is a great place to meet a nice English speaking lady...Is it illegal for me to say that? Oh well, just stay away from the Loren L. types.

Check this out for she-its and giggles. http://us_asians.tripod.com/articles-mailorder-bride.html
Christine is not a bad looking young woman. Too bad she is doomed to a life of unhappiness and anger since she doesn't have her own personality or thoughts. Gee...I wonder if Asian men marry Asian women for the same reasons we do... LOL

Dave H.

Bear
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Interesting..., posted by Dave H on Jul 31, 2003

These two articles prove only one thing.  "Opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one."

I went and told Honey that I was married to her only for sex and I was the boss and she'd better be obedient and all I got was tampo, I ended up cooking my own dinner and had to sleep on the sofa.  Next day I had to buy flowers and apologize - and I was just joking, imagine if I had been serious!

Asian women want to be loyal and "share" the responsibilities instead of control everything like AW's.  Mine frets continuously about how she looks.  I have to tell her daily that she looks great (and I do mean it) and should worry so much; as long as she's trying to take care of her self I'm satisfied. I just want her to be healthy not some fantasy "hot bod" model. My "ex" couldn't care less about how she looked or even if I thought she looked good because I was married and obligated - and she thought she was a "hot bod" model, the 300#s meant nothing in that reguard.  American men who thought she was fat were just being cruel.

Bear

Bob S
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

"I wonder if Asian men marry Asian women for the same reasons we do..."

Yes, they do, that is if we are seeking something better and more appealing than what is locally available.  Japanese men sometimes seek Chinese, Fillipina, or Thai wives (when their natural racism will allow it), Chinese men of Hong Kong and Shanghai seek rural Chinese wives, rural Chinese men buy kidnapped Chinese girls or seek N. Korean or Mongolian wives.  N. Koreans kidnap Japanese women.  It's a weird little cycle.

Dave H
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian on Asian, posted by Bob S on Aug 1, 2003

Hi Bob,

I feel much better! I'm out of the loop. Shocked))) I may still be a white male swine to the Gabriela Network and other feminists, but at least I didn't kidnap or buy my wife. ;o)

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Asian on Asian, posted by Bob S on Aug 1, 2003

But no other countries want AW funny isn't it. Actually Jap men love tall American blondes.
Jeff S
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Asian on Asian, posted by stefang on Aug 1, 2003

They've been staring at Playboy magazines too long. A typical Japanese man would put up with a typical AW for about five mnutes.
SteveG
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Pure fantasy, posted by Jeff S on Aug 1, 2003

[This message has been edited by SteveG]

Jeff,
 Yeah, I was going to say that the preference of tall blonde white American women by Japanese men is purely physical.   Putting up with the attitudes these women typically(always?!) have wouldn't be nearly so much fun for those same men.
                        SteveG
Jeff S
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

That she announces the radical discovery a totally new concept in the interpersonal relationships between men and women: That men are more attracted to women who appear sexy and alluring (the whole picture thing.) No she-it? This is shocking news! The women's clothing, undergarmet, hair care, cosmetic surgery, advertising, entertainment, and magazine industries ought to sit up and take notice of this revolutionary item! They ought to be able to really make make some bucks now that Christine uncovered this totally bew idea. Of course, she attributes it to the objectification of women. I always thought it was the result of 300 million years of evolution.
- Jeff
Dave H
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dave, did you noitice..., posted by Jeff S on Aug 1, 2003

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for that observation...I must have dosed off while I was reading Christine's rivoting treatise. LOL I'm going to spend the rest of the evening trying to undo 300 million years of evolution. ROFLMAOPIMPCUMMFL!!! Christine would have probably have favored male castration at birth. =8oO

Dave H.

stefang
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

I think the only reason we haven't seen armageddon yet is because God and the Devil are arguing who has to take all of these Feminist, they may just have to create a third place for them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: