Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 07:19:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Calling Card, finally found one  (Read 2053 times)
outwest77
« on: July 13, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

http://www.tel3prepaid.com/prepaidcard.asp?PosID=3908&ppcard=World_4_Less

This place i tested the card out, ordered it, Only thing is, the first card you buy from them at that site takes anywhere from a week to 2 weeks, to get the pin code , they mail it to you for security reasons, Any card you buy after that is instant online, once you have the access code they mailed you.

Anyway, the rate is not only good, but they honor what they quoted you, i got 10.3 cents per minute to a cell phone in manila, to a landline its 6.6 cents, Not bad at all, in fact i dare anyone to beat that rate. And, i got exactly that number of minutes that i was promised, i paid 10 bucks , and called to a cell for 97 minutes, Not bad at all, I did use it all in one call, dont know if it will chop the minutes if you split the calls, Some cards do that.

Anyway, the card is a good rate, and delivers on the promised minutes, that is, if you can stand to wait to get your code in the mail for the first order.

JJ27
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cheap Calling Card, finally found one, posted by outwest77 on Jul 13, 2003

How is the reception? I purchased a couple of different
really cheap cards before, and we could hardly understand
each other.. and one disconnected us every five minutes.
outwest77
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Cheap Calling Card, finally found on..., posted by JJ27 on Jul 14, 2003

Seems to be normal could not tell any difference from calling on my normal phone, it disconnected me once, after one minute, but actually never did again after that, and it didnt even subtract that one minute, perhaps it was less than a minute and it did not register
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: