Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 12:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The sh@t just hit the fan!!  (Read 29909 times)
Jay
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Stephen on Mar 24, 2003

HI Stephen,

LOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've never seen Dave IN his g-string and I pray I never will!! ;-)

Jay

Dave H
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Hi Jay,

When you least expect it...I will creep up on you in the dark using my stealth techniques. Then I will flash you and you will see Allah...The Moon God. =8oO

Dave H.

Jay
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Soon... , posted by Dave H on Mar 24, 2003

n/t
Ray
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to LMMFAOCUMFLTIASMP!!!!!!!!!  n/t, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Now you've got the lingo down pat Jay! SAOTFF!
Jay
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Hi Peter,

I can't understand all this chat too well, but I CAN see the problem here. The only thing to do now is something Filipino's aren't used to. Direct confrontation of the issue. Ask her why she lied. If your not satisfied with the answer, dump her. You can fall in love a million times in the RP. There are more fish in the sea, so to speak. To be honest Peter, in all my years of experience dealing with Filipina's, it is the young ones that take advantage most. I don't think they are old enough to understand the pain and destruction it can cause. Not harping on the age thing, just sharing my experience.

I wouldn't possibly try to suggest anyone break off thier relationship after reading a post. Not enough info and that is that person's call to make. However, if you decide to bail, I would suggest forgetting all about the chat rooms and go there and find another, more mature lady who already has experienced heartbreak and other adult life experiences. Your almost garuanteed to find "the one" using that criteria.

Best Wishes,
Jay

Bob S
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Jay on Mar 24, 2003

Yeah, the too young ones of any nationality can be trouble.  Been there, done that, got the expensive T-shirt.
T_T
Peter Lee
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Direct confrontation is what I plan to do on Tue night, her Wed late morning.  She is in Mindanao with her mom and dad now.  I will ask her why she lied, if I am not satisfied with the answer I have no choice but to dump her. .  Like you said there are more fish in the sea.  
Thanks for sharing your experience.
outwest77
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by Peter Lee on Mar 24, 2003

I feel for you Peter, i dont know what to say,

Like i said, the hi, nice to meet you, will you marry me routine, is too fast , especially 8000 miiles away, thats y i am so cautious. Some guys get lucky, but the more time you take gettng to know each other the better, and like i said before, money corrupts the process, you cant tell if she wants you or the money, that should come waaaaaaaaaay wwaaaaaaaay later, in the relationship.

I am deeply sory for this sad situation my friend, i have had it hapen to me more than once,
Anything we can do, or advice we can give feel free to ask.

Peter Lee
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: The sh@t just hit the fan!!, posted by outwest77 on Mar 24, 2003

Thanks for the advice

I was sucked in slowly to this tuition thing

I thought it sounded pretty legit

the money confuses the issue for sure

It will be interesting to see what she has to say

Oh well!!!   As you can imagine I am devistated

Better now than later

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: