Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 05, 2024, 01:21:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frist timer  (Read 14177 times)
Mike
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Frist timer, posted by Rick on Feb 13, 2001

About the cheapest I found was 3 day advanced booking; Cathay or AC Toronto - Cebu return for $1500 CDN including tax. Very reliable and friendly - Paragon Travel .. talk to Enos (416)461-0231
I met my Filipino fiancee through "oneandonly.com". It was about $15 for unlimited photos from around the world, and there was actually a very cute Caucasian girl from Tibet I was going to write to. But you have your choice of anywhere, and pretty well everyone answered me back that I wrote to, so the service is legit. I found that most of the posts here are from Americans, and all their stuff on immigration is totally different. I have found Filipinos all over Canada and there were even a lot of very cute girls working up in Yelloknife where I was last. I guess they enjoy the cold.Smiley I actually met my fiancee when she intercepted a letter I e-mailed to her cousin, so now her cousin's a bridesmaid at our wedding. In my opinion, the safest way to meet honest girls would be through a friend of a friend; that way you won't have to join MagAnak3. Friends of mine who married Thai girls and Filipinos are all very happy, and still together if that means anything. Let me know if there's anything else you need.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: