Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 03:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trip report  (Read 1794 times)
Ramblin
« on: May 18, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Since my last post about my misery in Sevastopol, things are looking better.  I met Evgenia, Yelena, Elena, Ekvilina, and Valeria in Sevastopol.  The only one that worked out for a second date was Valeria.  I like her very much and dated her Wednesday and Thursday.  I had a meeting in Simferopol scheduled for Friday that had already been rescheduled from when I was sick with the flu so I told Valeria that I would call her Saturday.  There was trouble with the calling long distance from the hotel but I finally reached her mother who said call back later and then it was her sister.  So much for Sevastopol.  The Friday meeting in Simferopol went extremely well with Victoria and I am expecting another pleasant evening getting to know her tonight.  I decided not to go to Kherson.  Today I experienced the great Soviet efficient service of an hour and a half to get my train ticket changed and then just got a refund and went to get a plane ticket to Kyiv instead.  The weather is good in Simferopol and the ladies are amazing to see.  The food in both Sevastopol and Simferopol is not agreeing with me though.  I have been avoiding juice and fruit but seems like no matter what I eat it causes a terrible itch on the backside.  I know the food in Kyiv will be agreeable and I will be there in two days.  Hoping to report a love connection but for now it is just an adventure to feed my movie writing.  Later. Oh and I forgot to mention the scammer took off with the remote and some tea cups from the apartment that I had got for her my first week in Sevastopol so it will cost more hyrvinia for my apartment responsiblility and being done with her.  I will post her info on the blacklists when I return.
keithandkatya
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to trip report, posted by Ramblin on May 18, 2002

good luck,,, and remember ... though maybe it goes without saying... but sometimes we need to be reminded to look as closely at the inside as the outside.... maybe you will find a girl that does not look as perfect as what you imagined but will turn out to be better marriage material... Im not talking about settleing for an unattractive person but a 8 or a 7 (i know this number thing is juvenile but fess up we all do it LOL) that is good wife material is better than a 10 that turns out to be a royal itch in the backside... just some thoughts on a warm sunny day ... do with them what you will... and once again good luck and a good journey...
Keith
Paci
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to trip report, posted by Ramblin on May 18, 2002

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: