Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 01, 2024, 11:32:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visa interview  (Read 1349 times)
phat35
« on: February 03, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

One other question will she receive her visa at her interview or will it be sometime after? When she gets a appointment for the interview I want to make plans to be there with her. I hope she receives the visa at that time so she can travel to the U.S.A. with me. Will that be possible? Thanks Have a Good Day. Ken
Ray
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Visa interview, posted by phat35 on Feb 3, 2002

Ken,

I understand that most countries don't do the fiancée interviews any longer. Are you filing for a fiancée in the Philippines?  If so, then Mog is correct, there is no interview required (unless maybe she is from Jolo? :-) ).

Ray

The Mog returns
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Visa interview, posted by phat35 on Feb 3, 2002

Ken , I'm filing my I29-F this Thursday myself, Im putting it all together this weekend. I guess they dont really conduct in person interviews anymore, after your girl takes the medical they send all the stuff to the embassy for review and then issue a visa to her via courier , and that usually takes a couple weeks to arrive . Go to Yahoo club "mag-anak" and print out a bunch of recent posts from the last month or so, you will have a lot of current info, thats what  I did. And Good Luck to both of us !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: