Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 02:39:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dependent passports.  (Read 2739 times)
LP
« on: January 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... I have asked this before and yet still receive conflicting answers.

Is a seperate passport required for a (Ukrainian) woman's child at the interview? The Warsaw Embassy's website says yes, the child must have it's own passport, while many here have have claimed the child being listed in the mother's passport is acceptable.

Can anyone with recent Warsaw interview experience comment on this?

The Warsaw site also claims the child does *not* have to attend the interview if under age 14. Any comments on this point also?

SteveM
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dependent passports., posted by LP on Jan 5, 2002

Just a note for those of you going through Moscow, instead of Warsaw.  Children must be present at the interview, but they can be in their mothers' passports.

Stan B
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Dependent passports., posted by LP on Jan 5, 2002

Katya is 4 1/2 and is listed on her mother's passsport and while she did attend the interview, they asked no questions about her and even mentioned that she didn't need to attend. Besides the proper paperwork, all they asked about was how we met, ?s about me and my family.
LP
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Dependent passports., posted by Stan B on Jan 5, 2002

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: