Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 11:07:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey LP!  (Read 4046 times)
BrianN
« on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Not tryin to start another fight, but, I was just a little inquisitive as to your words here in a post yesterday:

"Man, I'm ramblin more than usual today. It's rainin up here and she's gone until Christmas, visiting her "kind". I'll tell ya, those guys on the Asian board know something ya'll don't. ;-)

lol, Now where did I put that aluminum foil...."

Ok, maybe I'm out on a limb, with less than half as many posts and one tenth the experience... but just where were you going with this one?

Haha.. between you and joe, you two are a riot.

(yoe you're slagging behind these days; get your knuckles off the floor ok?  lol..)

LP
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to hey LP!, posted by BrianN on Dec 24, 2002

...Sorry Mate, not sure I understand your question.

The post was a response to KenC, who was refering to my friendly debate with Stan The Man about the decision of marrying someone after spending so little time together.

Ken felt I was overly concerned with the flack I take from those around me who perceive this endeavor to be a little odd. This "public" perception is based partly on guys who go over, quickly choose and then marry someone they hardly know. His point was that if it bothered me that much, I should not be involved. My point was that when people get something in their head, they'll do it no matter how illogical it may seem to the majority, or even themselves if they were on the outside looking in.

The "ramblin" part was refering to my propensity for excessive wording in an attempt to convey an idea or opinion. (lol, that sentence is a great example.)

The "rainin" part was refering to the weather. :-)The "visiting her own kind" and the "Asian board" part was in reference to my current "fill in" (for lack of a better word) mate, who's Vietnamese and far to young to consider as a longterm deal.

The "aluminum foil" part was a reference to another post, where I made a comment that Ken got a chuckle outta.

The rest was an opinion based on my experiences with FSU women in general. Not good, but a alluring few remain who keep me interested. To me, they seem to be either very bad or very good, there's no average ground as in A/W.

lol..You have half as many posts only because half of mine are non-sensical drivel. Finally, thanks for the compliment. (I think :-) More than one person who knows me  has pointed out I'm one of the most logical, serious, and cynical people they know, with a twisted comedien inside desperately strugglin to escape.

Does that answer your question? lol..If not, we can start a fight about it. :-)

Happy Holidays....

BrianN
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Brian...., posted by LP on Dec 24, 2002

No, you caught me.  Actually, I just wanted to stir the pot... Reading yours and yoe/joe's posts and kit-kat things here are quite an entertaining read.

Ok, so someone shoot me for not being real... heh heh.. Merry xmas to all.  promise to self.. not to incite others in future?

nahhhh, this place called planet-love is sometimes more fun just being planet-he11.  hahaha..

rather, ho ho ho.

just kiddin' man... yours and joe's "discussions" are quite an interesting item here.

Cheers to all from the sidelines.

yoe
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to laugh a minute..., posted by BrianN on Dec 24, 2002

dumb and dumber-I just think LP's ego is still to big for second billing.................hahahahaha-sorry I know I suck,,,,,,,,,,but it's Christmas for Christ sake....peace Bro's
Joe
LP
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yah I thought about asking my pal to go ..., posted by yoe on Dec 25, 2002

....lol, thats pretty good. You just pulled that outta your butt did ye?

Just remember, Freddie Mercury is watchin you!

LP
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to laugh a minute..., posted by BrianN on Dec 24, 2002

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: