Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 11:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiancee' coming for a visit to Iceland  (Read 2149 times)
James B
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Yes, Yes, Yes!

At 1530(Iceland time) on Friday, my fiancee will be coming to visit me for a whopping 45 days.  I guess there are some benefits to having duty in this frigid place.  This should help us get through the wait for our marriage package.  I know many people here who apply for their Fiancee' Visa's experience varying lengths of waiting, depending on the service center.  You should try the U.S. Military...projected at nine months.  Well, both of us are very much in love and would wait for as long as is necessary to be with each other.  Looking forward to this fourth visit with her and teaching her a little bit about the American culture and military sub-culture. She gets as a bonus to learn about the country of Iceland.

Well thanks for listening to all my rambling.  I know those of you who have experienced the joy of being reunited with your special girl can understand the excitement.  James B

thesearch
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fiancee' coming for a visit to Iceland, posted by James B on Dec 27, 2002

You have a wonderful time. Please give us a few posts on perspectives that you gain with this long stay together.
KenC
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Fiancee' coming for a visit to Iceland, posted by James B on Dec 27, 2002

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: