Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 12:16:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: money idea  (Read 2419 times)
snowwego
« on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Here is interesting idea. So many people are worried about spending money on the woman they meet. Instead of not knowing and watsing money maybe, why doesn't someone start a PI business over there just to follow thier perspective wives. This will in sure everyone that everything is good and will put the men at ease. Just a thought for someone to make money. I believe in my girl.
Dan
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to money idea, posted by snowwego on Dec 28, 2002

Check the archives for details.

- Dan

wsbill
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Already Been Discussed. Bad (VERY Bad) I..., posted by Dan on Dec 28, 2002

Your PI sitting in a car in the winter -20*c, while your girl is inside watching TV.  

Wouldn't it be cheaper to hire the some ex-KGB official to put a bug in their house...

No doubt, sometimes when I've stayed in a flat.  It just felt like somebody was listening in to my telephone convesations... why of course... the NSA.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: