Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 04:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yippee-doodly-wacka-wolly-woly-yammy-super-a!  (Read 2905 times)
Peter Ryan
« on: November 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Another one bites the dust!!!!
Moscow interview success today!
It is a beautiful day in Moscow today! 75 minutes outside in the freezing cold at 8am then major, major sucurity check inside then wait, wait, wait. Then another huge security search then wait then interview. Very welcome American lady who spoke only a little russian. One question, where I worked, one photo and then success. Altogether 3 hours 15 minutes. Kid was very bored. Back at 4 to pick up the visa.
I guess this is really where it all starts.
Peter
JohnG
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yippee-doodly-wacka-wolly-woly-yammy-sup..., posted by Peter Ryan on Nov 15, 2001

Peter,

Congratulations to you buddy!!! Now your wonderful new life begins!

ssutton
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Yippee-doodly-wacka-wolly-woly-yammy-sup..., posted by Peter Ryan on Nov 15, 2001

Congrats, my Nattie is inside right now. I am trying to call to the apartment she is staying in to find out more. Her mom said they let her in the North Gate at 2 pm !!! FINGERS ARE CROSSED!
Peter Ryan
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Yippee-doodly-wacka-wolly-woly-yammy..., posted by ssutton on Nov 15, 2001

Scott if they let her in that is a VERY good sign. I will be pulling for you!
Peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: