Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 26, 2024, 10:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RonA, Kiss the Baby!!!!  (Read 7015 times)
Hoda
« on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Dayyuum!!!!!

I take a couple of days off to move....and somebody starts some shit! Patrick, told me there would be days like this :-) It seems like trolls have a sixth sense when the moderator(s) take a few days off! Jim, I didn't even bother to go through the thread. Your call on Ronda is good enough for me....

Dan Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to RonA, Kiss the Baby!!!!, posted by Hoda on Dec 19, 2005

I rarely post, but I was about to post one for you to PLEASE have ron a kiss the baby!!!!  Thanks Hoda!!!
jim c
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to RonA, Kiss the Baby!!!!, posted by Hoda on Dec 19, 2005

Thanks Hoda

This guy was the dumbest troll ever to invade the board. I am sure he would not have lasted an hour had you been here. His question should you use a condom with agency girls identifys him as a juvenile inexperienced pimple faced troll. He acted like a fifteen year old with multiple posts etc. Well now he can go back to japanese cartoons and play with the other grunge kids.

Frank O
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: RonA, Kiss the Baby!!!!, posted by jim c on Dec 19, 2005

if he was for real that is. Does stupid things then tries to blame everyone else, the agency, the city, the country, blah blah blah but never looks at the stupid things HE did. Nuff said.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: