Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 24, 2024, 01:10:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EsAmor.com is for sale  (Read 2175 times)
EsAmor
« on: December 12, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Hello all,
I do not wish to interrupt your forum. I simply wanted to tell you that EsAmor.com is for sale should anyone be interested in taking it over. I have spent almost 3 years developing the site an have 7 separate sites in the EsAmor.com community.

www.esamor.com
www.colombiaesamor.com
www.peruesamor.com
www.panamaesamor.com
www.boliviaesamor.com
www.mexicoesamor.com
www.miamiesamor.com
www.venezuelaesamor.com

Each of these URL's have a different look and feel but they all share the same database of members! All that is needed now are ads in the cities of these countries that you wish to gather members and away you go! We already have more than 500 members and I have been very selective when approving the members. All men have been required to post a photo before being approved. This nets only serious paying members. To date, I have not charged for the service. This is to gather more members and spread the word about the sites.

The system software is very easy to use and can be managed from an administration control panel. The hard work has been done. You can charge for addresses and/or membership. Both are available. For more info about the software you can go to www.aedating.com

Anyone interested can contact me at info@esamor.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: