Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 04:04:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention divorcers of latinas  (Read 4016 times)
Montrealer
« on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

Just a quick survey for all the guys that have married and divorced there latin woman/women.

How many of you pay child support / alimony?  From what I have been reading on this forum the past couple months, it sounds like the break-ups with the wife is usually her fault (never your own fault), and am wondering how many of you support the ex after the breakup?

For those of you that don't, why not?  Did you have a pre-nup that stated she gets a one way plane ticket back to home country, or did you just say have a nice life and sign on the dotted line?

I ask because Quebec doesn't allow for pre-nups.  Also because it sounds like alot of you are very hopeful of relationships lasting, but feel that you owe nothing to the woman for putting anything into the marriage.

I know it might be a difficult question for some of you to answer, but remember this is the internet so you are fairly anonomys.

Frank O
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Attention divorcers of latinas, posted by Montrealer on Dec 5, 2005

In my case I married a Ukrainian NOT a Colombian. However I just filed for divorce & sent her A$$ back to Ukraine. Apparently we are STILL married in Ukraine not that I care as I'm divorced in MY country. It WAS her fault. Apparently Ukes are MUCH worse than any Calena from what I've ready & from what i LIVED! LOL!! The way I look at it if she goes back home how are you going to enforce child suport? How would she get any atty to help her here?
Kiltboy1
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Attention divorcers of latinas, posted by Montrealer on Dec 5, 2005

I do not know canadian law but i can tell you this, and this is no sugercoat, jilted gringo talking, this is from talkig to a lot of people, Immigration Officials in my district and observing the latina behavior of people i meet in my state and city. These women know our laws better then we do, they are coached by other latins that they have contact with once they arrive. They know how to get all the goverment subsidies and know how to use the lagal system, abuse claims, and jilted little poor latin girl who does not understand the language, to suck money from the ex husband of the social system. So an pre-nup is crucial for those that have assets to protect and if your laws do not allow it, i would look at protecting your assets in untraceable accounts becuase the smart latin woman will come after it if she is told by her amigos that she is is entitled . Just the hard true facts that a lot of guys do not want to discuss and approach because thay all live wonderful happy lives with the woman of there dreams, ENTIENDE .My wife i did not give a dime to  because i gave a lot to her in our time together, but i also had a lawyer that basicly told her he would make sure she never got on her feert again and would have her in court so much that Immigration would start to take a hard look at how she has been conducting herself.
Montrealer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Attention divorcers of latinas, posted by Kiltboy1 on Dec 6, 2005

Becuase prenups are against the law here in Quebec, Canada, I have taken your advice of hiding assets just in case in the future.  Not getting married anytime soon, but after reading everyones advice here, I think it was a good idea to do this now before things go any further.  I am fairly sure she is not like that, but apparently nobody ever thinks they're like that.

Thanks

soltero
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

No kids and no alimony payments. I was you 4 years ago and didn't beat the odds with a happy state of mind and rosy outlook. I went into it way to fast and am glad that I did because I learned alot from it. She is happy that she can stay here and that's all she wanted anyway. She tried to take me to court once for abuse so that she could maintain her status, but it was so laughably untrue, that the judge threw it out. I am not bitter at all because it doesn't help and I am still looking with both eyes open to the red flags. This was my first marriage as I have never been married to an AW nor do I want to even after that.
  As nice as a guy that you say you are, I am one also. This girl had it made, but because of her background, she couldn't see it. She sees it now, but it is way too late, and trust me, if you have one that goes back, she is at least partially decent. Most won't because it was never their intention to go back once here. If you have gotten lucky enough to have found in a week what you haven't found in the rest of your years of life, more power to you. Good luck and best wishes.
  When you are riding the whirlwind, you think that everything is perfect. It very rarely is but maybe you are in that .00001 percent.
fathertime
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not a dime, posted by soltero on Dec 5, 2005

"When you are riding the whirlwind, you think that everything is perfect. It very rarely is but maybe you are in that .00001 percent."

Reminds of Warren Buffets famous quote
"It's only when the tide goes out that you learn who's been swimming naked."

Actually that sounds like fun with the right woman...or with the wrong one.

Fathertime

Pete E
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not a dime, posted by soltero on Dec 5, 2005

Probably about 50-50.AND if she really does seem HOT for you and you have see no nonsense,even in that short week,it might be better than that.Sometimes you can tell when someone is hot for you.I knew that right away with my present Novia,even though I took a year to give her my full attention.Trouble girls always have all this mystery stuff going on.But then my ex was not a trouble girl,a really good person I thought,I still do in a way but she will LIE HER ASS OFF.OK James,if I knew more details I wouldn't think so,or maybe I can just call it a mistake and forget it.We have had some good conversations recently,she seems truly concerned about my health.I was waiting for the pitch for money but none.She said her and Sebastian both had dreams about me about the time of my surgury.She knows I am a good guy,she was just too frustrated being married to me.

Pete

Pete E
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

A prenup might be a good idea depending on the law where you live or it might be meaningless.In the US they will not look her up and send her home,once she arives she can stay.In California I was looking at one year support for every 2 years married.The kid not mine,NO child support.A kid of your own or adopt,WHOLE different story.I made a deal with her and split.It could have been $2000 a month for 2 years.
The longer you stay married the worse it gets,listening Kiltboy???

Pete

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: