Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 28, 2024, 09:25:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions from a Colombian girl  (Read 9136 times)
OkieMan
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to proceed with caution, posted by jediknight on Sep 24, 2005

Jediknight,

You are probably right to exercise some caution until this girl's story can be verified.  However, if she is legit, I am sure she will be able to do that.  I know I certainly want to know more about her, so her story can be verified.  But, if this turns out to be for real, it could be (it has the potential) to be a real help to guys like me.  If not, then I guess we are no worse off then we are now.  I'm certainly not going to give anyone any important info like my SSN, so the worse that can happen is this person turns out to be a phoney, and we all go our own way.  Most of us already have at least some contacts down in Latina Land anyhow.  But, I would be very interested if this person turns out to be exactly who she says she is!!  So, for starters, I would like to know what agency is with, and more basic details like that.

OkieMan

OkieMan
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Opinions from a Colombian girl, posted by darolina1 on Sep 23, 2005

darolina 1,

We really appreciate you posting on this board.  We need to hear from young ladies like you.  I am somewhat surprised that more latinas have not posted before; especially the ladies like you that speak english.  You have very valuable insight into the way latinas think-- since you are one.  But, please allow me to ask you a few more questions.  Also, would it be alright if some of us might write private emails to you?  I can think of some questions that I would like to ask a lady like you; but I would want to ask them in a more personal setting.  Would that be ok with you?  First of all, can you tell us which agency you work for in Cali?  Are you originally from Cali?
What are the biggest, most common mistakes that you see gringos making with the latinas?  Tied to that same question-- are they mistakes because of a cultural difference?  Since you have lived in the States, then you can hopefully better understand american men, even though we are not all the same.  I would certainly put myself in a much different category then many of my fellow american men (gringos).  I especially would want to emphasis that I that I am a honest, sincere man with good family values.  But, unfortunately, like many men in my position, I went through a divorce.  So, I am trying to look outside my country for a prospective wife.  By the way, I have travelled to Cali twice already.  So far, I have used Latin Internet to meet ladies, but I  am now looking for more options.  So, I will close this post, but I really appreciate you having the initiative and courage to post on our board.  Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you.  

OkieMan

Pete E
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Opinions from a Colombian girl, posted by darolina1 on Sep 23, 2005

As guys we are trying to figure out women,Colombianas  in particuilar,so what better than one to just tell us how she thinks?Thanks.
We need to get to real stuff here,we have diverged to fighting and opinions on everything else enough.I am trying to head us there if  I can,having caused enough of the diversions myself
Thanks for your help also.

Pete

Patrick
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Darolina,

Do you think that most of the women who marry Gringos in agencies are doing it to improve their economic situation, or because they prefer Gringos over Latinos?

Frank O
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to A question, posted by Patrick on Sep 24, 2005

NT
thundernco
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

we don't know for sure, so please tell us what you think Cali girls are like, and your opinions on the agencies and the process in Cali.  We're all anxious to hear.

Bienvenida muneca, TNC

mudd
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Ok, just for starters, let’s say you are actually a girl,
( no offence, lots of weirdoes on here) and you are actually living in cali, and you actually work for an agency, but until you say WHAT agency you work for, most on here wont believe you.
Patrick
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Opinions from a Colombian girl, posted by mudd on Sep 23, 2005

Her posts are originating from within Colombia.
Beattledog
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

We are looking forward to your opinoins and posts

Beattledog

Brazilophile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Welcome Darolina,

Using examples from what you have read on this list in the past year, what are the top 5 instances of we men saying things that reflect an ignorance of what Latinas think and feel?

Thanks for your feedback.

Frank O
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Here is what I want to know you mention in your profile you have much experience with "gringos" as you say. Well how does that come into play in my case where I am a Latino who is American looking for a wife in Colombia? Well actually it gets a little weirder as I'm actually adopted so I really don't know what the heck I am but was raised in a Mexican household so don't consider myselfa gringo by any stretch? Also what agency do you work for? Can you shoot me an e mail & let me know?
doombug
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you stick around.

ThaiKhun
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi darolina1,
Could you post a link with your picture? Thanks!
wizard
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Got a picture?, posted by ThaiKhun on Sep 23, 2005

Funny, but with a handle like ThaiKhun I'd expect to see you on Sumkuvit Rd in Bangers instead of on Avenida Sexta in Cali...

Welcome...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: