Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 30, 2024, 08:37:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: buying ladies addresss's  (Read 2405 times)
Jake
« on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

I am in the process of combining all my thoughts and suggestions when buying  address's from agencies .

But I wanted to add this now as it was something that I leraned from my recent trip . I am not sure if this is how it works in Colombia , but in Peru , Brazil it does .

If you get a address a write to a lady to the address you were given  and you get no response ... do not be surprise . If the address you were given is correct and there is a house or apartment  is there WHO ever is there will get your letter . The lady that you sent in her address may have moved 5 months before and her mail will NOT get forwarded . I had often suspected  this bet till my last visit my Novia often goes back to her last 2 houses she has lived in to see if she any mail . I thought this was a little strange , but we have been waiting for her visa pkg. to arrive . So with that in mind  I would expext that if you bought say 15 address's that more than likely 5-7 the lady would never see ... Maybe if you are lucky there could be a hotter babe than moved in and she writes back !!!!!!
Jake

Brazilophile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to buying ladies addresss's, posted by Jake on Jun 17, 2005

Jake, what you describe has been my experience.  I wrote letters to ladies and when I followed up with a visit, the ladies did not receive my letter or my letter arrived but the lady no longer lived there - sometimes because she had married and moved to Europe.
Gringo Loco
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by Gringo Loco]

Jake,

I wanted to comment on this and I hope you don't mind. When I first decided to try this, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. What I found out is it is about a 50% chance that you will actually get in contact with the person you are hoping to reach. I disagree with this and disagree with sites who want to sell information piece by piece.

How would you feel if you were able to go to a site for a monthly fee and choose who ever you want and have all of her info right there. Address, phone, email everything? Even better you can send her an email instantly and not wait for 2 or 3 days for your addresses to be emailed to you. These agencies  never sell you a phone number chances are the woman might not even exsist. I like this challenge with the monthly subscription because I will need to constantly recruit new women if I want the subscriptions to stick around. I must say I challenged Jamies site international Inroductions and all the women were verified. I did this soley because his is the only site out of probably 40 that I found catered to the look that a reputable agency should have.

The people who sell information especially free information should take it into consideration and not take advantage as they tend to do.

Greediness is an apitite never satisfied, Satisfaction is getting what you pay for.

I am egar to get this site finished and launched! Am not giving away all of my information on my new idea? not even close. I put a lot of time effort and research in to this and I hope everyone realizes that when I am all up and running.

Regards,
Michael Hurles
mike@yourlatinwife.com
www.yourlatinwife.com
The new era of International Relationships!

papi
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Jake, i am impressed with your success in Brazil. Any other suggestions on exploring Brazil and meeting women without going the address route? contacts? guides? places to go?
Jake
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: buying ladies addresss's, posted by papi on Jun 17, 2005

there are endless opportunties in Brazil ... the big question Huh? are you going to get guys to travel the distance Huh I am like heat and yourself ... I have traveled to 17-18 different countries . this is not a problem for me . I know what is waiting for me once I am there ... how do you convince others of this Huh??
Jake
papi
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: buying ladies addresss's, posted by Jake on Jun 17, 2005

Jake, I was thinking more in terms of checking things out myself. I am not eager to jump on any new destinations with regard to the biz. Guys generally dont pull the trigger and when they do there are a lot of choices. I will keep the hotties in Brazil for you and me..jajaja
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: