Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've seen this face before....  (Read 11095 times)
Zebson
« on: July 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

I couldn't help it.... I was surfing these sites and bingo!

www.acebubride.com/index.html

humabdos
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've seen this face before...., posted by Zebson on Jul 22, 2001

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SURE LOOKS LIKE JEAN LOL! :-O

Dave H2O
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jean is that you?HuhHuhHuh?..., posted by humabdos on Jul 23, 2001

Hey Hum,

You'd better watch out! I know a straight guy who's photo ended up on a gay website. Shocked))) Needless to say, he has not been able to live it down. They may want a picture of a guy with great legs. LOL

Dave H.

Stephen
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to I've seen this face before...., posted by Zebson on Jul 22, 2001

Yeah....I thought you knew that they were using her photo.

In fact, several days back Jean mentioned that it was very difficult to get her photos removed from some sites.  I thought she was referring to this "A bride from Cebu" ad.

Stephen

jim in the pis
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I've seen this face before...., posted by Stephen on Jul 22, 2001

oh! will jean think that you are slandering her?
and then devot all her time and money to let people know about your shame.
lol
the 3 j's
humabdos
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: I've seen this face before...., posted by Stephen on Jul 22, 2001

I wounder how many more she is on? lol
 hummm
Zebson
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Stephen, first time I knew about it..But then I haven't religiously been reading all the flack going back and forth regarding Jean either...I just thought it was interesting as I was surfing...Seems that hearts of Asia is using so many different website fronts for hits there. And that it where I found my Fiance also.

Zeb

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: