Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 02:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys make me laugh...  (Read 8459 times)
Bob101
« on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

Pounding away at JunFan...so many of you have not gone full circle...ie., the whole process...marriage to divorce with a Latina. Most of you are just here speculating.

You all preached to him it was too fast. I don't care if you wait two years to marry her. The risk is the same. You can't know until she is here living with you. I've done it full circle like JunFan. It's a gamble no matter how you cut it.

It is like gambling...sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Benefits of the Latina? Allot hotter women than you'll have a chance at this side of the border. There is a greater selection of women there, that's all. For the most part, they are no different than AW, in the sense that they want love, family and security.

It is nausiating to listen to the guys here who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with $500.00 in their hand, preach to guys who get plenty of women in the US, but don't want to go through 100 flaming hoops to get a hot AW.

It is supply and demand...period. Fool yourself. Lie to yourself. The bottom line is there are as many players in Cali as there are in any major city in the US. Would you but a new Mercedes with low mile without driving it? Taking it to a mechanic? Without a long-term warranty? Well guess what...you've got allot of Mercedes down in Cali...and no matter what you guys think, you are not getting a warranty by waiting 1 or 2 years...they got the time, you don't. Women can play us like a piano if they want. It's like buying a car over the internet...you won't really know how good it is or if it has been severely damaged, mechanical trouble that was hidden from you...until you get it home and drive it for a while...ahhhh....the problems start to surface....the owner had concealed them welll because they wanted to close the deal...but...you have no recourse...it was the chance you took buying a car that way.

Some guys get lucky...JunFan I guess did not. I don't know him, I just know that any guy who actually goes through with the whole process is in it for love and relationship and is chasing his dream. At least he took his chances...it is risky business and not for the weak man....oh...and smart guy...no one can pierce an LLC....good job!!

robbysanjuan
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You guys make me laugh..., posted by Bob101 on Jun 29, 2002

Well said buddy. Junfan did nothing more to take a gamble and post it here for people to learn, then the guy gets jumped on by these freaks. Life is a gamble, unless you are one of these guys that do not want to face reality. This board is full of "experts" that never did what Junfan did.
Bob101
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You guys make me laugh..., posted by robbysanjuan on Jun 29, 2002

thats what most guys who post here are. They think they know it all, but haven't done it. Childish diatribe.
colman
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: You guys make me laugh..., posted by robbysanjuan on Jun 29, 2002

You guys might have a point but in retrospect of Junfan's posts, I don't remember his ex/wife's input or side of the story so I can't totally agree with Junfan either---Colman
robbysanjuan
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: You guys make me laugh..., posted by colman on Jun 29, 2002

Ok,
What kind of screwbal would say, hold on we are getting divorced, air more dirty laundry of it here for these losers. You want both sides like a jury, get a life man. This guy was honest from the start before he went down there. If the story was different from the Colombiana, what are you going to do? Sue him? Come'on already........
Bob101
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: You guys make me laugh..., posted by colman on Jun 29, 2002

Where do you get off? Maybe we could walk down the path of all your failed relationships and judge you...

robbysanjuan
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Is it really any of your biz to judge hi..., posted by Bob101 on Jun 29, 2002

Guys,
I never ever read Junfan asking for judgement. He never even bad mouthed his ex. It did not work and that was it.He just POSTED his real experiences!!! You guys (not all) jumped on him like white on rice. No wonder why you can't post openly here, you get hammered if you don't agree with the pit bulls here.
Bob101
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Is it really any of your biz to judg..., posted by robbysanjuan on Jun 29, 2002

wanna bees. Allot of these guys talk s**t...and have never been SOTB. You'd think they'd ask for advise...what mistakes a guy made...no...they think because they study about it it makes them an expert. Heck...if any one of us had the answers to unlock the wonders of a womans' mind...we'd be rich. Woman are women...here or in Cali. I'll never figure them out. I just try to learn from MY mistakes. It is usually painfully obvious to me when I "go for it anyway", knowing full well the risks. But to me, I have one life to live. And I don't want to get to a point in my life that I regret not trying. I suppose one day either I'll find the woman of my dreams, or I'll die trying to find that love.
Wayne1
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Not pit-bulls..., posted by Bob101 on Jun 29, 2002

Bob,

Would you mind telling us a little more about your story.

I would like to hear about what went down.

Thanks,
Wayne

chevy
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

how true- did she want to end it? we don't know. It sounded like he was the one who was impatient with her.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: