Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 06, 2024, 05:33:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my plan  (Read 2356 times)
mike k
« on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

It is working out better and better with my Mexican everyday. I have found out that her next two business trips are going to be in Detroit, where I live. For me a Mexican works out better because many Mexicans work in the automotive industry, and Detroit is the automotive capital of the world. Many will visit at least a few times a year on business if they are a professional working in the automotive industry in Mexico with a 12 month work visa in the U.S.. She works for Delphi automotive. The nice thing about this is if she flys into Detroit on business, I can tell my family I met her in  Detroit, when she was here on business. Then it doesn't look like she is a MOB. I have also found that her aunt married an American the same way as we met and they have been married 26 years and seven of THIS girls friends got married to American or Canadian guys and they are all still married happily. The nice thing about the aunt is if this girl gets married to me and stays in Detroit, I can fly her down to visit her aunt in South Carolina on weekends for $80 on spirit airlines, they always have a special going. It seems like the Mexican professional english speaking women 25-35 that might make $15-20K in Mexico will go for average guys in the 25-42 year age group and generally are willing to marry a guy up to 10 years older. It seems like the opportunity for them to make 2.5-3 times more money and have an average looking guy treat them well and be faithful to them in the United States versus having a guy in mexico who cheats on them or treats them like dirt, and them making a third as much money as they could in the states- the states seems more attractive to them. For this age group, these marriages to Mexicans seem to work well, and they adapt into American life with very few problems. If you are in this 25-40 year age group I would definitely look into finding a 25-35 year old English SPEAKING, educated, mexican professional , but if your over this age group and looking for a cute 20 year old or something and your 70 then go to Colombia.
JunFanTX
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to my plan, posted by mike k on Nov 5, 2001

"...I would definitely look into finding a 25-35 year old English SPEAKING, educated, mexican professional"

You don't need to go to Mexico to find one of these...uhhhh, try just about anywhere in the SW United States.  OK, suppose you find a Mexican woman that fits the above profile.  Do you think she is at home wondering when a gringo is gonna come down and get her and sweep her away to the US?   I don't think so.  In all likelihood, if she is educated, professional, speaks English, etc, then she probably has something called a life going on anyway.  She has a good job, respect around the community, family, etc....Why on Earth would she want to give all that up to go live in Detroit??  She probably can pick from other professional Mexicans as well.

I dunno, you just seem a little overbearing about the Mexico thing to me....

Mike

Patrick
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to my plan, posted by mike k on Nov 5, 2001

I was 34 when I first started looking, but I didn't limit myself to any particular country.  I wrote to women in Mexico, Colombia, Panama, Honduras, Venezuela, and maybe a few in other countries as well.  Traveled to Mexico twice, and Colombia twice to meet women.  I really didn't find it any easier in one country than another, but I found my wife in Colombia, probably just due to the fact that there were, and continue to be, more Colombian women interested in marrying American men and therefore greater numbers of them in the agencies.

I would recommend looking for a particular woman rather than a particular country.  It usually takes contact with quite a few to find the right one.  What many men, particularly newbies, don't seem to realize is that it's a two way street.  The ladies are doing at least as much of the choosing as the men.

Keep us informed of your progress, we need more stories of men searching outside Colombia.  One thing I noticed about the divorce statistics is that Mexico has a very low divorce rate, even among Latin countries.  I'd call that a good sign.

Buck
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: my plan, posted by Patrick on Nov 5, 2001

Patrick,Would you E-Mail me at twelvebuck@voyager.net.Have a couple of questions I'd like to ask you.Thanks
Sol
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

I agree with Patrick. Wherever you find that special lady is the right place for you. I would not have considered Bogota were it not for the fact that the lady I fell for and got to know was from Bogota. I wrote to women from all over Colombia and from a few other countries as well before I made my crash-and-burn trip to Medellin. Then I went to Bogota to meet the second lady. Now my bias is to write letters first so to me the 'where's the hottest lady' question is moot.

Sol

tommi
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »

Why the need to lie to your family? Sounds like a bad start to me...on your part!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: