Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 24, 2024, 12:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling All Cali Veterans  (Read 5979 times)
Tai
« on: April 11, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

Gentlemen,

Have any of the Cali veterans(or one-timers) out there had any experience with an agency called Alegrate? If so, how was your experience with them?

Tai

Will38
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Calling All Cali Veterans, posted by Tai on Apr 11, 2001

Hey Tai,

I just got back from Alegrate or Cali Lady as most gringo's call it. I went on one of the tours at Alegrate in Cali in March and stayed for two weeks there. So here's the low down on Alegrate. The place you stay in is far below the standards and lavishness of the Crystal Palace or the Villa at the other two main Cali agencies Latin Love and Latin Internet. But the rooms are nice and comfortable. With the usual things air condition, free cable tv, bed and breakfast, pool, game room, and a bar. The service is great and they have very good translators for your introductions.
The whole staff is very friendly and helpful with anything you want or need. Just ask them and they can get it. The food could be better as they only offer breakfast. You have to go out for your own lunch and dinner many restaurants are within walking distance if you don't want to pay for a taxi. The women at Alegrate were very beautiful and very intelligent even the young ones 18 to 21. The only complaint about the women I had was that most of the older more mature women 27 and up had children which is kinda a turn off to me. Also I noticed that most of the women I interviewed there were seriously interested in getting involved and married very fast like in only after a few days. Like I stayed for 2 weeks and most women I met and interviewed seemed like that wanted to get seriously involved engaged at that very moment. Now don't get me wrong most of the women were very conservative and just wanted to get to know me as a person and not as a husband so early. Another thing that is kinda sad about Alegrate is that on my March tour it consisted over 2 days one party on Friday night and another on Saturday night. The total number of guys on my tour was 11 including me. At the Friday night party there were over 150 single and available women for only 11 men. 7 of the 11 found their dream woman or someone they were seriously interested in after the first party. So on the Saturday party there was like another 150 single and available women for only the 4 of us men left. So you can imagination the competition was tough for the women really trying to impress us and they were going out of their way to speak and learn to speak in English to talk with you. During one interview with a woman there was like 50 women all standing around me and following me as I really had no privacy to talk to most of the women one on one unless I took them up to my room which most women didn't want to do for obvious reasons. But it was cool. Really for me it was like being a kid in a candy store. By far if you attend one of the tours at Alegrate your only problem will be finding that one woman and choosing among the large crowd. But I loved every minute of it. On Sunday after the second party their is a barbeque and pool party. Man the Cali women look so um um good in bikini's and the thongs. It is truly something you just have to go there and see for yourself it is beyond the concept of words. Makes you look at American Women in a totally different way. Basically American Women just can't compare to the Cali Ladies. Alegrate just like all the other agencies in Cali let you choose and meet as many women as you like. They even have a flower and gift shop on site with everything to make a good first impression from ballons to teddy bears from perfume to chocolate. So that helps. Also something else I liked about Alegrate is that if you can't find that ONE special women you want the staff will go out of their way to find you what you are looking for and they want you to be happy no matter what it takes. The staff will even set up reservations for you and your lady at restaurants for dinner or lunch. They never give up on finding the one woman for you. A few of the guys on my tour were in search of Mrs. Perfect and left very disappointed that they didn't find Mrs. Perfect and alot of the guys in my tour group were extremely focused on just physical looks. So they were unhappy with Alegrate because there really is no Mrs. Perfect and on average most of the women were not strikingly beautiful model looking type but on the whole alot were very beautiful. But I fully reccomend their services it was a once in a lifetime experience for me. I met over 100 extremely beautiful, sincere, and compassionate women. No I didn't meet the ONE. But I had a great time and I would definitely go back and use Alegrate again in the near future. I've also been to Latin Love, Latin Internet, and Romance A Latina in Cali. Alegrate by far cant compete with the quality of women and service as Latin Love but it is a very good agency with hundreds of beautiful and available latinas. In closing the only really bad thing I can say about Alegrate is I felt so sorry for the women there. I think it was a shame for 300 women to have to try to win over and compete over only 11 men on the tour. And you could see in their faces at both parties that they were kinda sad as most of the guys didn't talk or pay attention to almost 70% of the women at both parties mostly the less attrative women or shy women. Tai I'm planning on going back down to Cali with Alegrate in early May for another tour give me your email address and maybe we can talk more or even plan to go down there together. You will not be sorry. My email address is Will52178@aol.com email me and let me know if you have more questions about Alegrate. Peace and best wishes

pack
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to About Alegrate, posted by Will38 on Apr 13, 2001

will38 nice report . canyou tell us even more about this agency , for example what are the price of the rooms , how is the facility its self ..big , small , how would you rate the ladies  as far as looks and personalities . any info you can pass on to us . thanks
Will38
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2001, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: About Alegrate, posted by pack on Apr 18, 2001

Email me and I will tell you anything you wanna know.

Best Wishes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: