Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 12:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wedding photos  (Read 3997 times)
Luther
« on: March 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

I have posted some photos of our wedding at http://www.aircaraccess.com/wedding1.htm.

Click the green and pink heart cartoons to go from page to page.

Mabuhay!

Jeff S
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to wedding photos, posted by Luther on Mar 1, 2005

Everyone sure looks happy.

- Jeff

Ray
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to wedding photos, posted by Luther on Mar 1, 2005

Thanks Luther! Stephen enjoyed the photos, especially the
dalagas in pink... :-)
Luther
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: wedding photos, posted by Ray on Mar 1, 2005

I promised Venus I would look for a pan pal for her to correspond with.  She is the girl in the pink dress on page two of the photos, bottom right picture, helping us serve wine to the ninongs at the reception.

Venus works in an office.  She is very smart and speaks English well.  I thought she had a very nice personality, but then she's related to Jovie so how could she not?

The other picture of dalagas in pink are the bridesmaids, who are Jovie's nieces.  They are all so wonderful, and I am very proud to know them all.  They all made a big contribution to the wedding, before during and after.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: