Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 04, 2024, 09:36:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Ken  (Read 8307 times)
Howard
« on: August 16, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Ken,

Whatever happened with Nancy's Sister?  Did she get that all worked out?  Someone reminded me of the situation this weekend and asked how it all turned out.  I don't remember any updates, so I figured I'd just ask.

Say Hi to Nanz for me Wink

H

Surigao Ken
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Ken, posted by Howard on Aug 16, 2004

[This message has been edited by Surigao Ken]

Hey Howard,

Actually, it was Nancy's cousin that had the run in with Larry the Loser from Canada.
She is doing fine now, almost has her anullment and has a new pen pal. We met her a couple of times on our vacation and she is a wonderful, smart, sweet, sexy lady. Maybe thats why the Loser couldn't handle her. Thanks for asking. Hear anything about the Loser lately?

Take care Howard and you are in our prayers.

Surigao Ken

Howard
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Hey Ken, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 17, 2004

Ken,

Nah... I'm pretty sure after all the trouble Gerlie and I caused him--mostly my friendly demure fiancee.... heheheheeeee... DON'T piss a Filipina off! oiiiiiiiii--he either changed his user name on CB or joined another site.  It still irritates me that CBMike took his side and repremanded US, even after he knew the whole story!  

Whatever... we caused our trouble and made our point Wink Hopefully it helped.  I know Gerlie was really making it uncomfortable for him in the main chat Tongue  I'm glad Cindy got it all worked out, she seemed like a really nice young lady Smiley

Thanks for the Support

Keep the Faith!

H

Surigao Ken
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Hey Ken, posted by Howard on Aug 19, 2004

Hey Howard,

You and Gerlie are always in our prayers. A good man deserves a good wife.
My wife says when I go to Phil chat I'm always drunk.
I respond, how many beers does it take to become drunk? Maybe this is a question to post to the board? Sometimes my wife goes through the garbage and counts the cans, what's up with this? I have friends over you know.

Take care,
Surigao Ken

Howard
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 19, 2004

Ken,

I hear ya... Gerlie is always busting my chops about my preference for Jack Daniels.  When I was there they would offer me San Miguel, Tanduay, etc... but I always said no thanks, I prefer Jack.  I believe infidelity in Liquor to be as aborrhent as in Marriage Tongue heheehehee  So when shopping for my going away party Gerlie comes and grabs me from the aisle I am in with her Aunt, buying candy for the kids Cheesy, and drags me half way across the store.  We get to an ailse and she points to something on the shelf.  a Pint of Jack Daniels Tongue  

"You want?" she asks.  I explained I was fine, which prompted another, teasing, "You want?"

I gave in and we made my version of GinPo, JackPo Tongue  I made 'em real weak and everyone was still stunned Tongue  Hahahahahahahahaaa

The cutest response was from Gerlie's Lolo who was the nicest guy.  He didn't speak a whole lot of English and it was quite obvious that everyone HATED JackPo Tongue  He raised his glass to me after sipping a little and said "Bery E-pec-teeebe" Tongue  Me and Gerlie still joke about it Tongue

And yes, every time I go out with my friends I get asked.  "JackPo tonight, honeyko?"  Hehehehehehehe  I always tell the truth Tongue

Keep the Faith!

H

Keith NC
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, posted by Howard on Aug 22, 2004

My stomach hurts. Lol
Ray
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Hey Ken, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 19, 2004

That’s funny Ken, but maybe she is just recycling.

I know how you must feel though. Your buddies come over and drink all the beer and then you get the blame for drinking all of it yourself (LOL). Try this: Hide most of the cans for several weeks so she’ll think you cut back, then dump all of them in the trash at one time. That will really throw her off!

Maybe Jay has some better ideas :-)  Where the hell is Jay anyway???

Ray

Jay
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Can Counters, posted by Ray on Aug 20, 2004

[This message has been edited by Jay]

Throw most of 'em in the neighbor's trash. Leave a few for her to count :-)

I'm right here Ray, just where I've always been. Read the board everyday. Just ain't sayin' much.

Life is good. Found a good job with good pay here in Orlando a few months ago. Got lucky, it was scary for a while! Just have been out of touch with everyone. Owe lot's of folk's call's and e=mails. Guess I don't have much to say these days. That's unusal. LOL!

Take Care,
Jay

Ray
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Can Counters, posted by Jay on Aug 24, 2004

LOL!

Hi Jay, it’s good to hear from you. I was worried that Charley or the mob got you :-)

Don’t be a stranger. Your expert commentary is missed around here.

Ray

Jay
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Can Counters, posted by Ray on Aug 24, 2004

Hi Ray,
Thanks! Maybe expert commentary on hiding beer can's, but not on marriage! LMAO! I've just been pretty busy lately. Also, I made a fool out of myself on this board when I was in my cups back in december, so I'm a bit embarrased. I'll start posting now and again, I suppose. I had a real long reply that I wrote last night, talking about flying, Criselda etc., but I clipped it.

Things are going o.k. Criselda and I are actualy closer, (if that's possible,LOL!), than before.  She'll finaly be going to the Philippines in November. Now that we are getting things back together we are saving for that. It's priority one. It's been 7 years. She's taking 2-3 weeks paid vacation. I ain't going. I wouldn't make it past the first sari-sari store. LMAO!! It hasn't been long enough (only 8 months), yet. Anyway, I can't get away from work till next April (1 year).

I'm glad that episode happened. It needed to be. We're doing well here although we may actualy be moving back to Ft. Lauderdale around January. Hopefully the Mob has forgotten about me or maybe never gave a sh!t about me to begin with. We'll see. Someday, when I get around to it, I'm going to have to go stand in front of a judge in Ft. Lauderdale. I'll know at that time if there's a threat. I really don't know if there is, probably not, I hope not anyway.

Criselda and I both slept through the hurricane. We fell asleep just as it was outside of town and coming our way. Woke up just after. LOL! I think we're the only people in Central Florida that slept through it. It literaly was right over us. We live right across the street from Executive Airport. Maybe you saw pics on the news of twisted planes? That's right across the street.No power for two days. HOT! That sucked, and on the second night Criselda had gas fron drinking cold coffee. LOL! You can imagine my horror. :-) She thought it was hysterical. Thank God her farts don't stink. I thought it was pretty funny too after a while. Horrifying, yes, but funny. I did think of you that night, thinking you might get a kick out of my dillema.  

Hey Ray, I have a serious request. Could you please e-mail me a picture of yourself? I have alway's wondered what you look like. I would be ever so grateful. Seems others have seen you, so how about me? :-))

Take Care,
Jay

Surigao Ken
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Can Counters, posted by Jay on Aug 24, 2004

Jay,
I've seen a picture of both Ray and Migs, a very handsome couple I might add. Happiness shines in their faces, that only true love can compose. I can only hope that all of us on this board can find that love and happiness that they have for each other. ( I've found mine.)
I'm still having some dificulty teaching my little one in fetching Daddy's medicine from the the fridge.)

Take care everyone,
Surigao Ken

Jay
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Can Counters, posted by Surigao Ken on Aug 25, 2004

Hi Ken,

LOL! I just got it. Your "medicine", Huh? :-)

Despite a recent setback, which has been gotten over, I definitly feel I have found "that love and happiness".

Still no pic from Ray, guess I'm just chopped liver over here. :-(

Take Care,
Jay

Jimbo
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can Counters, posted by Jay on Aug 28, 2004

I got a pic from Ray, but I had to swear never to forward it.  So I never have.  Only Sally and I have seen it.

Try this:  Make a post about what he looks like in your mind... like Abe Lincoln (my guess) or John Wayne or Grizzly Adams.  Then he'll send you a pic to shut you up, I'll bet -ROFL!

Your phone numbers aren't working.  Email me a new one ok?
Jim

Jay
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Hey Jay,, posted by Jimbo on Aug 30, 2004

Hi Jim,

Check your mail. :-)

Jay

Ray
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can Counters, posted by Jay on Aug 28, 2004

I'm working on it. It's a long story... :-)

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: