Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 06, 2024, 11:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you all very much!!  (Read 2203 times)
TimmyTrump
« on: May 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my plea for help. You probably saved me some money and heartache. I appreciate you all very much. You gave me such great answers and detailed info that I had some great ammo to hit her with. Plus the fact I looked up a map of Manila and saw that Bulacan is about 25-30 miles from Makati. Which will not take 5 hours. She was apparently just trying to get some sypmathy from me. And when I hit her with the info and some things she had said to me prior she starts changing her story. So I said goodbye. Now I am talking to a young lady in Taiwan that is a teacher. She is filipino. God help me!!! Thanks again for all your great responses. You guys saved me. Thats why I like this board so much. Take care all. Have a great weekend.

TT .........

LatinLuver
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thank you all very much!!, posted by TimmyTrump on May 22, 2004

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: