Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 02, 2024, 10:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Story Part 4  (Read 3264 times)
Keith NC
« on: June 09, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

After arrving back from the Philippines it didn't take long for my ex to start acting crazy again.  She decided that she was going to go out to Utah and spend Christmas with her cousin.  She and our daughter left December 8th 2002 and I didn't see them again till close to my daughters Birthday on March 29th, 2003.  It was hard to let her go but I thougt that maybe being with her cousin for awhile would help adjust more.  It was hard to be without my daughter for her first Christmas but I felt that my ex getting life together was more important so that we could be a Family again.  My ex didn't come back to North Carolina until two days before out daughters Birhtday on March 29th, 2003.  I picked them up at the airport and she was glad to see me as I was her.  We had a big Birthday party for our daughters 1st Birthday.  Two weeks later while I was watching tv the cops showed up at my house for the third time.  The asked if there was a domestic disturbance.  I became numb at that point.  My ex was upset because we had an argument earlier in the day  because she wanted to take our daughter back to Davao City for a few months and I told her no.  I told her that if she wanted to go back and visit that she could but she couldn't take out daughter.  I was afraid that she might not come back.  Again the cops searched her and decided that my ex had not been harmed.  After they left I called my parents and asked if they would allow me or my ex to stay with them while we tried some marriage counseling to work things out.  I was afraid if we stayed in the same house that eventually one of us was going to go to jail.  

My ex and our daughter move into my parents house.  A week later we had our first counseling session at our church.  Before the Pastor could speak she tried to tell him what a rotten bad man I was.  She told him that I beat her up all the time and keep her tied up in her room.  The Pastor just looks at me like what do I say to this.  My mouth was on the floor.  I knew at that point that all hope was lost with my ex.  It was hard to admit but I had made a serious mistake and spent thousand of dollars on a lady that didn't love or care about me one bit. She stayed in my parents house for another six weeks.  My Parents are such nice folks that they bought her a car and helped her get her license during that time.  I was trying to get her and my daughter set up in an apartment close to me.  I gathered up everything that she would need in the apartment.  I knew the guy that leased them so he gave me a good deal as a favor.  The day before she was supposed to move in she showed up at my Parents house with a policeman.  What made it so bad was that he knew my parents from church.  She had told the policeman that my parents were beating her and treating her like a slave.  She was running around my parents house completely hysterical and screaming that their son was an awful husband and Father.  All my parents could do was watch her leave with their grandaughter and not know what was going to happen to her.  The policeman told my ex to contact my parents to let them know where she was at and she said okay.  One hour later she called but no message was left so the number on caller id was ignored.  I called her cell phone and she answered and I asked her where she was and she just laughed and said that I would never see my daughter again.  I was extremely upset and became really depressed.  I called all her friends and they said they didn't know where she was but they really did but they were not going to tell me.  Each call to my ex was met with laughter from her.  I asked her what I did to her to make her hate me so much and take my daughter away from me.  Her reply was that she wanted to have her own life here that she really didn't care much about having a man but that she didn't know how to get out of the marriage without making up stories.  She told me that I would get over it. I hired an Attorney and filed an emergency temporary custody order.  

Three weeks has gone by and I haven't seen my daughter or know where she is.  I thought that she might be out of the country by this time.  I had exhausted everything that I knew to do.  I took the number that was left on my parents caller id and did a reverse search on the internet.  That night my Dad and I drove to the address that was listed and sure enough there was her care about 30 miles from where I lived.  The next day we went to the Sheriffs Department for that county and gave them the emergency temporary custofy order by the judge.  Two unmarked Sheriff deputies show up at this house and find my daughter.  My ex was stunned you should have seen the look on her face when she saw me.  She kept asking the deputied how I found her.  They placed my daughter in my custody.  The next week we had a hearing and now  we share joint physical custody of our daughter for almost 12 months now.

senior citizen
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to My Story Part 4, posted by Keith NC on Jun 9, 2004

Dang, if I had read something like this before I got married I would have stayed in the USA to look for a woman. At least she would be unlikely to snatch our child to a foreign country.

Makes me realize how lucky I was to marry Honey. Maybe marrying younger women IS better, before they have enough experience to become shrews. I knew a couple of guys married to Korean women who went nutso on them after the wife joined the Jehova's Witnesses (mostly Asian versions near military bases). Refused to sleep with their husband if he didn't join the church and then ran and took the children if he still refused. But I thought that was a peculiarity of Koreans.

I also read here and elsewhere about the Filipina jealousy syndrome and going to the hospital or calling the police on their husband for imaginary affairs. Never had a peep out of Honey on that, either. Maybe I just got realy lucky.

Jun Encarnado74
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

TALA-TALA MAN DIAY IMONG EX!

that means your ex is way beyond crazy! what part of hell did she come from. send her ass back to pinas.....BU-ANG NA!!!pisti

Humabdos
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: My Story Part 4-- AY, TALA-TALA MAN ..., posted by Jun Encarnado74 on Jun 10, 2004

mo lang?Huh!!!

LOL

mudd
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Your ex is a nut case and if you had any brains or concern for your daughter, you would get a good family lawyer, get full custody of you daughter, and get that freak out of your life. If you don’t, then what ever happens in the future is part your responsibility for not doing anything about it. Harsh? Yes, but true.
Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

I am sorry that you went through this hell.

I think what you should TODAY is to hire a lawyer and try to get full custody of your child and have the parental rights of the mother revoked.

It's going to get ugly but I think you need to at least try to do this for your child.  It is in her best interest.

Stephen
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Two things:

First, you're a lucky man to be away from a crazy and vicious lady such as this.

Second, you're a lucky man to have joint custody of the child.

You've been through a tough situation.  Thanks for sharing.

Stephen

PS....she's not too smart.  Each failed "domestic violence" complaint makes her less credible to the court.

Ray
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

What a freeking nightmare! You and your daughter have my deepest sympathies...

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: