Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 25, 2024, 07:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: transportation costs in cebu city  (Read 3091 times)
eric
« on: May 18, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

Hi everyone I've enjoyed lurking here for years ,I became interested in Filipinas several years ago when a Filipina from Cebu city moved next door to me, she was the most pleasant person I've met.She and her Canadian husband moved back to Cebu city,she hasn't replied to my letters, so recently I have had a filipino chat friend offer to visit her if I cover the transportation cost and his time.

In order for me to know how much should be paid could someone give me a rough estimate of taxis jeepneys, from Dela Conception st.Pasil to M Velez st.

Regards eric

HaroldC
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to transportation costs in cebu city, posted by eric on May 18, 2004

A couple of bucks is more than enough.

And, you're going to have a strange knock on her door because she won't reply to you?

Maybe you should not stalk a married lady.

eric
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to You're kidding, right., posted by HaroldC on May 22, 2004

The Filipina and her husband were friends of mine and lived next door to me I lost contact with them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: