Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 12:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To Isiang & Nanz.....tess  (Read 2861 times)
Stephen
« on: March 03, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

Got my tickets. I'm leaving April 8 and back on the 20 of May. Hope to see you both in Butuan or Surigao. Keep me posted.

Tess

Surigao Ken
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to To Isiang & Nanz.....tess, posted by Stephen on Mar 3, 2004

It looks like we're leaving on the 5th of April and come back on May 7th hopefully. We just got Marianne Demetria's passport and now we can get tickets. We would love to meet you and if it is ok for you we will meet in Surigao with Esiang if we can work the schedule. What do you think?

Nancy

Stephen
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to For Tess!!!, posted by Surigao Ken on Mar 4, 2004

I'll be in Butuan on the 17th of April. I will stay a  while in Manila to visit relatives and former office mates. My cell# in Butuan is 9203311208 or I'll check planet-love for messages.

Nanz, kanang sinugba nga isda ug kinilaw ang atong kan-on ha? Can't wait to see Baby Demetria, you, Ken and Isiang.

Tess
(tessb@asia.com)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: