Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 07, 2024, 04:33:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truly Bizarre....  (Read 12197 times)
don2222
« on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

[This message has been edited by don2222]

Hi All,
 A few nights ago I picked my girlfriend up from her job at the department store, and she asked if we could stop by a nearby hotel to visit her cousin and the cousins new boyfriend.
As we walked into the room I noticed that there are about 10 Filipinos sitting on the beds, and a little man sitting in a chair in the corner.
The little man is the boyfriend of my girlfriends cousin.
The little man turned out to be a small, hairless, one-legged, naked Irishman. My girlfriends cousin is squatting in front of him holding a tube of some sort of cream, and her brother is squatting next to her holding a flashlight and a small mirror.  They are spreading the cream somewhere betweem his leg and his stump.

Ok, i'm trying to act casual and ignore what is going on in the corner. The other Filipinos and I are talking, and are very careful to not look in the corner.  After a while, my girlfriends cousin invites my over to talk to the Irishman.  By this time he has a towel in his lap, but as we are talking he is putting the cream on his fingers and applying it to his stump and elsewhere.
His eyes are not really looking at me, one is looking off to my left as the other eye is looking off to my right. He would turn his head to look with me with one eye, and then turn his head again to look at me with the other eye.  And then, as I am trying to talk to him the towel slides off his lap onto the floor.
I'm trying to maintain eye contact with him, but I'm not really sure where to look.  After a while his girlfriend replaces the towel on his lap and then he just pushes it back onto the floor.

Ok, time for me to go.  The Filipinos and I make a mad dash for the door.  I say goodbye to the cousin and the little man, making sure not to shake his hand goodbye.

As we are riding the elevator downstairs, the Filipinos are all looking at me waiting to see what I would say.  I busted out laughing, told them that not all foreigners are  the same, and that I promise to never show them my goodies.

I just had to share this little experience with someone...

Don :0)

Humabdos
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Truly Bizarre...., posted by don2222 on Dec 11, 2003

Hey Don out of the 10 Filipinos in that room how many where Transvestites? ROTFLMAO!

Hum

don2222
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Truly Bizarre...., posted by Humabdos on Dec 13, 2003

dili bayots !
Nathan
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Test N/T
Matt
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Truly Bizarre....test, posted by Nathan on Dec 13, 2003

n/t
Ray
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to results of test? n/t, posted by Matt on Dec 13, 2003

:-)
Ray
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

That sure sounds like a guy named Harold (AKA “Stumpy”) who ran a bar in Subic City years ago with another guy named “Gimpy”. The name of the bar was “Stumpy & Gimpy’s Muff Diver’s Inn”. Did he look anything like the guy in the right in this photo, the one with the long hair?

http://www.jbfields3.com/journal/Philipines/Stumpy.jpg

Ray

don2222
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ROTGDFLMFAOTESHNTPASAOMFP!, posted by Ray on Dec 11, 2003

Hi Ray,
 No, thats not him. A bar with a name like that just had to  have been a pretty wild place.

Don

shadow
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Did the little guy have a big stien of green beer?

Wink

Welcome to PI, Don!

Larry.

P.S. Don. Will be in your territory this weekend as we have a wedding to attends in Talisay on Sunday.

Jun Encarnado74
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

man, that was some weird, disgusting, scary story. i assumed this was in Pinas?..well, HE was probably a ONE-LEGGED hairless, cross-eyed LEPRECHAUN! (oopps, is that the right spelling?)...anyways, you know what i'm talking about.

eww..those greasy hands. I bet he wanted his GF to suck them fingers...later.

don2222
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Truly Bizarre....WHAT THE?..,.., posted by Jun Encarnado74 on Dec 11, 2003

yes, in the phils
don2222
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

I asked the brother what he was doing with the flashlight and the mirror.  He said he didn't know, that he was just following what his sister told him to do...
Dave H
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh...., posted by don2222 on Dec 11, 2003

Hi Don,

The Leprechaun was playing with his Lucky Charms. The brother was shinning the light so his sister could search for his Pot O' Gold. ;o))) I don't know about the mirror, was it a 5X magnifying mirror? That might explain it. LOL

Dave H.

Dave H
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Simple......., posted by Dave H on Dec 11, 2003

They were trying to bend the light rays off the mirror in an attempt to create a rainbow. Then search for the pot o' gold at the end of the stump...err I mean rainbow. Shocked))) The cream...maybe that was man-made. =8oO

Dave H.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: