Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 29, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Da Trip page 12  (Read 3020 times)
Peter Lee
« on: September 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

The motor cycle let us go where most tourists didn’t go and gave us a lot of freedom.  There was motorbike rentals and Jet Ski rentals but very expensive.  Jet skies were 2500 peso [$50] for 30 minutes.  I was told the reason it was so expensive was coz the major, coastguard and police chief needed to give permission so go figure the rest.   Lobsters were also 2500 peso I guess coz they over killed them and they are rare to catch.  There were many doctor clinics on the main street; I was told that many interns have a practice there in this choice resort.   Maricel got a bladder infection and we went to a clinic for antibiotics.   I ask if she got the bladder infection from me and I was told that it was common for a virgin to get a bladder infection after having sex for the first time, and no she did not get it from me, [I used condoms as your advice anyway].  It was called the honeymoon infection.  All the doctors were women and the one we went to explained everything in detail of why the infection occurred especially if they are virgins.  I left there knowing more than I needed to know.   When we got back our camcorder with lots of interesting video was gone.  The owner Dante a nice guy who was going to lots of meetings as he was some kind of official in the town regretted the theft.  He was sorry the camera was stolen he said it never happened before and he will find out what happened and call me on my cell to let me know if he can get it back.  I believed him and I will follow up on his word that he will find out what happened.  Meanwhile back in our hotel room Maricel wanted to go back to Cebu to get married.  I said no we are in the middle of no-place and it would take days to go back.   She called her sister and said that I refused to marry her.  Maricel threatened to leave and go to Manila to get a job.   She was sorry that she gave her virginity to the wrong man and wanted to leave.   I gave her 8,000 pesos and told her to go if she wanted but my next stop is Palawan.  She cried for a bit and I ask her why, she said it would be so embarrassing to face her family after going with me losing her virginity and not getting married.  I thought she should be crying coz she would be losing me too!!.  Wishful thinking right?  Maricel walked out of the hotel room with all her bags and left, I didn’t chase after her.  We were together day and night for over 5 weeks without a break.

To be continued: page 12

Febtember
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Da Trip page 12, posted by Peter Lee on Sep 17, 2003

Hey Peter,
What Maricel has is called honeymoon cystitis.I'm not sure what I call on Maricel case because honeymoon cytitis is used only for a woman who has bladder infection after marriage and your not married yet.
I feel bad about your news about Maricel giving her virginity.Maybe some woman like that don't care.By doing that they were like sl@t.I feel pity for her hope she think first.Now you ruin her.What if by now you decided not to marry her?You should stop her at least because your old enough to know that.Why can't wait until you got married.I'm sure by now you think about why buy a cow when milk is free.
Raquel
jon
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Honeymoon Cytitis, posted by Febtember on Sep 17, 2003

Feb,

I agree.  Peter, couldn't you have left little Peter at home?  After all there is to read here on that topic?

Jon

outwest77
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

They are married Febtember
Peter Lee
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

Well raquel,
Don't worry, You gota read the whole story and trip. I won't spoil the ending for you but read a little more ok.  I was very candid and made mistakes but at least I told the truth.  And raquel at my age I don't need to much milk any more LOL   catch you later
outwest77
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Da Trip page 12, posted by Peter Lee on Sep 17, 2003

Amazing what they charge to ride a used Jetski, hell i could rent one cheaper in the USA
I think it was 2000p or 2500p for one hour in puerto galera, white beach,
Peter Lee
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2003, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Jetski, posted by outwest77 on Sep 17, 2003

Coz you need permission from the Mayor, Police chief, Coast
Guard.  They all give approval for a piece of the action.  That is why I brought my own motorbike, anyway you shouldn't go to the Philippines to ride a jet ski anyway right?  Plenty of other things to ride that's more fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: