Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 01, 2024, 04:53:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A beatiful Day indoors at the Cafe :P  (Read 5364 times)
Howard
« on: January 16, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Guys/Gals

I promise a full and complete trip report and replies to everyone's questions when I am on an internet connection that doesn't take longer to connect than it does for me to post Tongue

Everything here is GREAT!!!  Gerlie and I have been having a LOT of fun.  She has taken to teasing me like she does the kids Tongue  Little pinches and pokes in the ribs...  She really has a wonderful sense of humor and it shows through a little more every day.  Her family is big, but VERY close and they have been very accomodating to their Kano guest Tongue

I have had the pleasure of long conversations with her Aunt Lorna, younger brother Russell and her father... I have much to post when I get home and have a chance to collect my thoughts and go over my notes.  Like Roy, I too am very intrerested to get the Filipino perspective on Americans and the United States.  It is definitely a little different than we are sometimes lead to believe.  I have learned SO much on this trip that it will take me quite a while to share all of the expiriences, but I think I have a LOT more to add for the newbies here than I hvae in the past.  I understand it's one family's perspective, from one area, but the little things really do seem to add up!

Well... I will have nothing BUT time for you guys when I get back Tongue  I'm going to lunch with my Mahal and her friend Eva Smiley  Wait til I tell you guys about my personal driver and body guard, Frank Tongue  HE has been a BLAST!

Yes Stephen, I have lot's of pictures Wink

One last thing, I have to agree with Humabdos...  Although I don't know them as well as he does, I am quite taken with Roy and Celia.  They have a very easy going nature and you can tell immediately the quality of people they are!  I am looking forward to seeing them again Smiley

That's all for now...

Keep the Faith!

H

Surigao Ken
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A beatiful Day indoors at the Cafe Tongue, posted by Howard on Jan 16, 2003

N?T
Stephen
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to A beatiful Day indoors at the Cafe Tongue, posted by Howard on Jan 16, 2003

asdf
joemc
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

Yoe H,
     I'm jealous. I just gotten over Jimbo's trip report
     having fun and sun and swimming with the fishes.

joemc

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: