Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 03, 2024, 06:20:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartafire.com in Odessa - Any feedback?  (Read 4509 times)
PhilMo
« on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Anybody have any experiences, feedback or anything to say about Heartafire.com in Odessa?
LP
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Heartafire.com in Odessa - Any feedback?, posted by PhilMo on Jul 25, 2005

[This message has been edited by LP]

...I've dealt with her but if you want more here's the dope from another source: http://tinyurl.com/9y4vl  There are of other reports on them too, just search around.

The scam mentioned is not the only one they pull. Many of the guys who get taken never go there. The owner is a real piece of work, along with many of her girls. Heart is run by the same sleazy excuse for a woman (Ludmila Cherdyntseva) who used to run Black Sea Singles, a slimy operation if I ever saw one. A big time scam artist who had to shut BSS down after she screwed too many people, both foreign men and the few honest girls she drew when first starting out.

I went round and round with her during my scam busting days. In fact, she was one of the reasons I quit using agencies back when I first got into this gig. Bad news is she. But hey, it's Odesa so what do you expect? And not to slap you upside the head but since you're reading this you're connected to the greatest source of information the world has ever known. Try searching on the agency's name next time, as well as the name of every girl you write (and her email address, ect).

On another note, which one of you comedians recently sent my email address to this fine example of agencydom? http://tinyurl.com/attka

Hardee har har. Thanks but no thanks, I'm already set. You might wanna try your own luck there though, you'll be better off than if you dealt with Luda The Cuda...

PhilMo
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Oh yeah...., posted by LP on Jul 25, 2005

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: