Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
June 26, 2024, 04:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bună dimineața Felinessa:))  (Read 3696 times)
Streetwise
« on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

Bună dimineața

I sînt un afacere trepied la spre România înăuntru Iulie și Eu am decided la spre stay acolo pentru wa perioadă, la spre a reînoi vechi prieten și explore art.hot. țară nce iar. Poți tu, te rog inform eu iar care oraș tu ești de la? A face tu know de niște interesant places la spre visit înăuntru România , exterior de Bucuresti?

Eu doresc la cunoaste mai mult despre al tău istorie. Cine a fost el Stefan Cel Mare? Cunoaste ei numit un stradă după pe el , înăuntru Bucuresti.

Mulțumesc!!!

Felinessa
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Bună dimineața Felinessa:)), posted by Streetwise on Jun 17, 2005

Hey Street.  Honey, can we stick to English? :p:p But it was a nice touch.

I'mn from Galati, about 2-3 hours north-east from Bucharest - right on the Danube.

Since you've been to Poiana Brasov, maybe take a trip to Sinaia? Haven't been there in a while, but I liked it.  That or Predeal, not sure how touristy they've become.  But I always liked taking the ski-lifts and then hiking (alas, my torn ligaments make it really hard for me to do that now).

If you get a chance, go to Sighisoara - it's a beautiful medieval town.  The west of the country is a lot cleaner and more prosperous, as a rule, and the cities in Transylvania are beautiful.  If you get to spend more time there, I'd advise a trip to northern Moldavia - the monasteries are gorgeous (one closer to Bucharest is the Monastery of Arges, interesting legend connected with it).  The ones in the north are covered with exterior frescoes - very rare.

This brings me to Stefan cel Mare - Steven the Great.  He was a Moldavian prince in the 15th century who was very valiant and fought the Turks and the Tartars - lots of legends about him and his court.  He was very religious, and legend has it that he erected a monastery or pledged riches to churches after every major battle.  He was canonized as a saint recently.

Hope this helps Smiley) Have fun and avoid them gypsies Wink

Streetwise
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Bună dimineața Felinessa:)), posted by Felinessa on Jun 18, 2005

Thanks for the info, Felinessa; I'm not familiar with those areas to the west, or northern Moldavia, so it would be interesting to see them. I did visit Transylvania once, which was great; I drank a lot of home made tuica but still managed to see Bran Castle (no sign of Dracula but I learned all about "Vlad the Impaler!") And I'll certainly avoid the gippos, bugging everyone on the street.
Felinessa
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Re: Bună dimineața Felinessa:)), posted by Streetwise on Jun 18, 2005

Oh, one thing I forgot to tell you is to avoid the sea-side resorts if you can.  Last time I was there, they were over-priced, full of thieves and hookers, and just not nice and clean.  Plus, with the way severely underage girls dress and act, you should be careful about not being tangled into something nasty - I've seen things which rival Spring Breakers Gone Wild.  And they do anything for an extra buck, but they are SKANKY.

Any updates?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: