Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
October 07, 2024, 01:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iteresting stat: ONLY 3% of men...  (Read 3478 times)
Frank O
« on: August 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

That write women actually ever get on a plane & go over there. WOW!! You'd figure with so few of them going it would increase our chances but I guess not. I wonder if the WOMEN would treat the men different if THEY knew?
Having said that I got married already & mine was pretty fast.
WmGo
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Iteresting stat: ONLY 3% of men..., posted by Frank O on Aug 10, 2004

Regardless of the true number,which is simply unknowable, I am sure that the percentage is a low one.
Yorkman
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Iteresting stat: ONLY 3% of men..., posted by Frank O on Aug 10, 2004

This 3% statistic has been repeated for many years.
It has no basis in fact.
LP
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: Iteresting stat: ONLY 3% of men..., posted by Yorkman on Aug 10, 2004

...Actually, I heard it was 5% but never put any value in that either. Just what is the source of this "data"? And this from a guy who seemingly didn't check out anything else about this process before he jumped in?

I guess it's true what they say: 62.8% of all people make up their own statistics.

If it really is that low a percentage it doesn't bode well. From all the losers I've seen over there it would mean the total percentage of misfits in MOB is far greater than anyone (other than me) tends to believe...

Frank O
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Thats a fact...., posted by LP on Aug 10, 2004

I received that in an e mail. It doesn't matter to me as I've said I'm already married. I just thought I'd post it here. Actually I figured it might encourage some of the guys here who have NOT made the trip yet. I think it might be somewhere around that # simply because of men I've met who are MARRIED, or who simply have NO PLANS on going & do it as a sort of sick fantasy thing & thus waste a girls time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: