Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 27, 2024, 05:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: damn!  (Read 13263 times)
Jack
« on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I thought I would try to give another nice Christmas gift to my Russian bride. So last week after reading the many other good gifts that you guys were giving your brides, it gave me inspiration to get her one of these other many good gifts you guys had mentioned. But which one? I had it narrowed down to these three gifts, but which one to choose from.

Then I got this bright idea. Heck, I would get her two of the three gifts! Bound to be a big hit that way, couldn't go wrong, right?

So there we are Christmas morning, un-wrapping gifts. I am keeping one eye on Natalia as she un-opens her gift, hoping to see her eyes gleem with joy as she see's her gift. Then she opens the little package wrapped in red. Opens the envelope, reads it and says to me, "What is this, this must be some type joke, what is this gift certificate to Natahsa Jungle Tatoos?"  "You think I will wear tatoo" she hollers, and starts ranting and raving about how no good Russian woman will ever be caught with tatoo and this and that. So, quick thinking as I am, I said no Natalia, it is mistake, that gift certificate was meant for my ex-wife.

"Ohhh", ok, it was mistake" she said. That seemed to have worked for the time being as she then proceeded to unwrap her next gift. She stuggles a bit in unwrapping the picture framed size gift and finally get's it open. She then begins to read the Christmas poem by Yoe that I copied and framed. After reading Yoe's poem, she set the framed copy down on the coffee table, picked up the gift certificate and said "Ok, let's go to Natasha's Jungle Tatoo".

Jski
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to damn!, posted by Jack on Dec 26, 2002

n/t
Jack
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: So, you gonna post the Tattoo pics? ..., posted by Jski on Dec 27, 2002

on where she makes me wear them!
yoe
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

eventhough those were not my words...After hearing from me they either run to the tattoo parlor or the church....hahaha
the funny thing is my last girlfriend did get a tattoo shortly after we broke up!
I am glad I could inspire your Christmas...I have some photos if you like ;-)
Joe
Luckily Christmas is January....I don't have to buy a tree until the 26th......I get a better deal. Oh yeah presents are a lot cheaper too......
#1 reason to marry a girl from the FSU.....half off on christmas presents and a free tree!
Joe
vagn
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Jewelry was mentioned.
In her birthstone.
Lucky for you "real" christmas is in January.
Jack
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to ...and you're giving other men advice?, posted by vagn on Dec 26, 2002

your dummer than you look!
vagn
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to and if you believe that story, posted by Jack on Dec 26, 2002

...and how do you know how dumb I look?
Jack
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to OK, you got me!, posted by vagn on Dec 26, 2002

Vagn, I don't know what you look like. I was trying to figure out what went with, "If you believe that story", so I should apologize.

Let me ask you to finish the sentence,.....If you believe that story  ?

vagn
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to (*/*), posted by Jack on Dec 26, 2002

you: if you X you're Y-er than you look.

me: how do you know how Y I look?

IT'S A JOKE!
not a very good one, I guess.

See, the thing that makes it funny, or that would
make it funny if it was a good joke and not so lame,
is that "how do you know how Y I look" makes it sound
like I think you somehow can see me when I'm sitting
at the computer.  But I know you  can't, and I know that
you know I know you can't, and you know I know you know,
etc, ad inf.   It is an attempt at the facetious
through fatuity.  Which in the extreme might work.
But, apparently didn't.  Or to put it succinctly:

IT'S A JOKE!
And your joke was better.

Planning anything special for Apr. 1?

Jack
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to me got some 'splainin'tado, posted by vagn on Dec 27, 2002

Why yes, I was thinking about getting her either an over the range microwave or a frying pan.
robobond
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to anything special for April 1st?, posted by Jack on Dec 27, 2002

My rant: Although frying pan's are much cheaper, they can also be used as weapons. Thus I would factor in her temperment when deciding!
Bob
Jski
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Re: anything special for April 1st?, posted by robobond on Dec 27, 2002

An over the range microwave can be quite lethal as well if she sneakss up on you with it.......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: