Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 30, 2024, 08:38:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Intl. calls for Brits  (Read 1430 times)
Cold Warrior
« on: September 28, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

I use these services when i am in the UK

Check out the rates at
www.Just-dial.com     and
www.easy-dial.com

easy -dial is cheaper for Kiev at 10p/min. Just- dial has Moscow at 3.95p/min at evenings.

No sign up necessary,just dial the access number.

www.quip.co.uk is more reliable but more expensive.

if you guys have a better rate pls let me know

Pordzhik
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 04:00:00 AM »

... in response to Cheap Intl. calls for Brits, posted by Cold Warrior on Sep 28, 2002

We use Eastern Europe Calling Card which gives 83 minutes to Kiev or Odessa for a Fiver plus the penny per (off peak) minute for the access number, sometimes the call quality is bad though. I use BananaCard as a backup which gives 80 minutes for a Cockle with free access.

I've tried to use the new (ten pence per minute) service from www.dial00.com (thats dial zero zero) but can't get it to work.

Thanks for the info, I'll try your suggestions.

BTW I kept the used phone cards to present the embassy in Kiev as part of the Proof of Length and Depth of Relationship requirement for the Marriage Visa.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: