Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 05, 2024, 03:50:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speaking of rings  (Read 1866 times)
Tim Collins 333
« on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

When we went to the jewelry store to look at rings, she stated that she had been looking at one for a month because " I hope you are the one".   "But Tim, it is 900 rubles"  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??    "900 rubles, just pick out any ring you want"    Probably the only time in my life I felt as if I was Donald Trump.  I think we got the second most expensive ring at 3800 rubles.    Ya just gotta love Russia!!!       Yoshkar-Ola of course, NOT Moscow.            tim
Rags
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Speaking of rings, posted by Tim Collins 333 on Jan 2, 2002

SteveM
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Speaking of rings, posted by Tim Collins 333 on Jan 2, 2002

Hey Tim,

Glad to hear of your good fortune.  Even outside of Moscow, prices can run higher than what you quoted--but still much better than in the U.S.

For me, the big thing was that I wanted to make sure that it was a Russian diamond.  The jewelry stores here looked at me like I was crazy when I asked where the stone was from.

Good luck,

Steve M.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: