Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
July 08, 2024, 05:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe some truth below...  (Read 2098 times)
Stevo
« on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

Troll or not a troll, I don't really care.

However, I will say this.  Since my wife has been in The States, she has met 3 RW who are married, two to Americans and one to a RM.

The Russian couple (approx 35 years old or so) have two children...boy of 10 and girl of 8.  They came over last year to celebrate Russian New Year at our house.  When the woman became drunk (drinking vodka is a BIG problem in Russia, don't kid yourself that it isn't), she came on to my wife, saying that her husband never gave her any sex, yada, yada, yada.  My wife was shocked and very disappointed....couldn't she find any Russian woman to be friends with who wasn't bi-sexual?

She said this because the other 2 RW she knows also came on to her after drinking too much and becoming dis-inhibited.  In both those cases the women don't have any children; one is 25 yo and the other is 35 yo.

My wife said she never encountered this while in Russia (well, only very occasionally), but here in America, it's been 3-for-3. Go figure.

Stevo

BarryM
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Maybe some truth below..., posted by Stevo on Jan 2, 2002

You are wrong. There is no truth at all to the troll's misguided post. The post is most likely from Claire. The last few troll posts from her have contained a lot of content from other boards and websites. She is basically doing some homework and gleening misinformation and propaganda from various sources in order to discredit us. The fact that you respond by relaying negative information about your Russian friends to her gives her ammo to use against all of us. I could tell you lots of racy stupid drunk stories, but I won't.

-blm

RW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

only very occasionally Huh?

I don't know what all of you people are smoking, must be something really good.

May be I am hanging out just in normal places, but haven't met any Russian bi-women. Have a gay friend who refuses to come out of the closet as this whole bi-tri thing is looked down in Russia (I guess that's why he is in NYC now).

Disclaimer: All my friends are over 21, married and haven't been noticed drinking heavily.

Russian Wife

Dan
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

On the other side of the ledger:

Olya and I know at least a dozen FSU couples here in the Denver area. Some are AM/RW marriages and others were together when they arrived in America.

I think we know most of them pretty well. The age range is from the low-20's to much older.

To the very best of our knowledge - NONE of the women (or men) is Bi. Not that the subject has come up often, if at all - but there has ben some discussion of differences in terms of sexual mores between the FSU and America - and I think it is likely we would have at least a hint.

Interestingly enough, I have seen maybe a third (or less) of them drink 'heavily' - to the point of drunkenness. The others are actually quite cautious about their alcohol intake and consider it to be an unhealthy passtime.

These are only the friends of ours that live here in the States - though the ratios and percentages hold up when we think about the people we know in Ukraine.

- Dan

Ryan
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

I find that the younger woman in their 25's, You find alot of Bi's.  I want out the other day to a "goth" night, my date was all over this other girl and many their were like that.  I dated this other American woman that was 26 years old and first thing right out she told me she was Bi...  Ok so that was 2 in the same month both American woman in their 20's

Ryan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: