Planet-Love.com Searchable Archives
September 04, 2024, 12:00:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This board is a BROWSE and SEARCH only board. Please IGNORE the Registration - no registration necessary. No new posts allowed. It contains the archived posts from the Planet-Love.com website from approximately 2001 through 2005.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Piece of Cake!  (Read 2239 times)
Jeff
« on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

The AOS interview was super easy, once the interviewer saw our son's birth certificate, he said he didn't need to see anything else!  We took in a suitcase of photos for nothing!  The only problem is we got the fingerprints done today, so the FBI check won't be finished for a week, after which we will have to drive back to Philly to get the passport stamped.  We ate at an interesting restaraunt called Arctic Blue in Chinatown.  The buffet included fish head soup, chicken feet, eggs that have been buried in manure for a year, duck tongues and intestines, and pork blood with scallions.  I am not making any of that up!  It was the most discusting place that I have ever eaten at!  We had no problems getting to the INS office, but on the way home, Interstate 80 was closed in 2 places, so instead of a 3.5 hour trip, it took us 8 hours to get home!  I didn't think we'd ever get back home!  But it was cool, while stopped in traffic I happened to look up and saw a huge falling star!  I guess that was a good sign, or at least I hope so!
micha1
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Piece of Cake!, posted by Jeff on Dec 29, 2002

As for the food in the chinese restaurant.  I can assure you that it was better for your health that any of the
american fast food place.  Where they serve you plastic and the residues of what at one time was perfectly good
ingredients.  As for the rest, you have got it made in the shade, lucky you.
Dan
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 05:00:00 AM »

... in response to Piece of Cake!, posted by Jeff on Dec 29, 2002

n/t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: